• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

It's unfortunate you can't have any discussion on it, because really, it seems like the natural progression of previous taboos becoming widely accepted. It's the same thing as with gay marriage, where the old guard saw that as unacceptable and have had to slowly die out.

I'm really curious to see if that's what'll happen with incest in the future.

I just laugh at people who are against gay marriage

Oberon

Banned
It's okay Oberon, there's a time and a place for those thoughts and talks, and NeoGAF is not one of them.

I have seen way stuppider discussion that weren't closed after seconds!
It's not like I was trolling or anything...

You should do this instead could be a good time. Ask a mod since it'd be an OT for just one specific manga.

Yeah, I don't think I'll do a thread ever again, I don't even know how to search for member to contact a mod!

It's unfortunate you can't have any discussion on it, because really, it seems like the natural progression of previous taboos becoming widely accepted. It's the same thing as with gay marriage, where the old guard saw that as unacceptable and have had to slowly die out.

Probably nothing legally, but culture may accept it better. It is easily the most popular taboo, especially in erotica.

croten

I have seen way stuppider discussion that weren't closed after seconds!

Yeah, I don't think I'll do a thread ever again, I don't even know how to search for member to contact a mod!

It was probably when you said that you would be into it that the mods just said fuck it

I just laugh at people who are against gay marriage

And it wasn't at all like that 20 years ago, which is why I'm curious about how incest is seen now.

I have seen way stupider discussion that weren't closed after seconds!

It's just a difficult topic and nobody comes out looking good in that, people for it seem creepy and people against it seem like close minded assholes. I can understand why they'd want to avoid the topic with such ruthless aggression.

Oberon

Banned
And it wasn't at all like that 20 years ago, which is why I'm curious about how incest is seen now.

It's just a difficult topic and nobody comes out looking good in that, people for it seem creepy and people against it seem like close minded assholes. I can understand why they'd want to avoid the topic with such ruthless aggression.

How do I contact a OT Mod? I don't know any names, and I can't find one

why the fuck are we talking incest again

Also I've been trying to watch the Korra playthrough but man, there is just nothing here. Liam and Woolie sound bored as fuck, even during the last boss.

Xiraiya

I did it....... here's the link Twincest
wuwou8.jpg
You know, I'm surprised it got closed so quickly considering the topics I've seen go unchecked so frequently, I figured it might actually get a discussion going.

Zenfalcia

I think it's funny I've had the most logical discussion of it I've ever seen in this thread.

That's because it's in this thread.. if we had regular mods.. half the place would be destroyed/decimated

We can have it here. Just not an OT just about it. It'll take a while to fully change if it does.

360pages

Ahem, anyway, writing yeah. That's normal.

I decided just rename my story from Red and Blue to Under the Green Grass Moon.

No the moon isn't green, it just sounds good.

He'd certainly be put on some mod list that's for sure. Mods know a lot more than people give them credit for.

I just kind of assume that since Bish, the one who people make gifs about how bloodthirsty he is, comes off as an intelligent and reasonable human being, none of them are crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom