• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh croten, you and I cannot agree on anything.

Also Legacy of Legend has a frog as a party member. That alone makes it a must buy.

I need to replay Chrono Trigger and play Suikoden II when comes to PSN

Zenfalcia

Then do it in an interesting way that requires me to mix up my tactics, not by just saying "Do it again. And again. And again."

Yeah, there's not much incentive to actually switch up your tactics. This is coming from my experience of only playing the demo.. if you find a good team you can just roll with it the whole time and destroy everything. Like 4 black mage team.

Yeah, there's not much incentive to actually switch up your tactics. This is coming from my experience of only playing the demo.. if you find a good team you can just roll with it the whole time and destroy everything. Like 4 black mage team.

Imma be honest, four ninjas makes the game fucking trivial no matter what difficulty you're at

Oberon

Banned
Finish Chapter 4 then look up the rest of the plot online, it's not worth more than that.

It really botheres me that Liam said that the games second half isn't great and apparently it's because of
backtracking and reused bosses
I wanted to buy it, but now, not so much. And I am pretty sure the second half wouldn't have bothered me too much if I had just played it by myself.

It really botheres me that Liam said that the games second half isn't great and apparently it's because of
I wanted to buy it, but now, not so much. And I am pretty sure the second half wouldn't have bothered me too much if I had just played it by myself.

Just buy the fucking game. It's got a perfect battle system. Okay, merely one of the best battle systems in RPG history. You and I both know that you've forgiven games for worse.

Oberon

Banned
Just buy the fucking game. It's got a perfect battle system. Okay, merely one of the best battle systems in RPG history. You and I both know that you've forgiven games for worse.

But I don't have the time to play it now, and until I do, the secual would be already out!
I'll play it but now is not the right moment.

croten

It's the worst example of back tracking I have ever seen. Spoilers but seriously if your not going to get you may as well read it
You have to activate 4 crystals each guarded by a boss, this takes 4 chapters to do. After you finish the 4th chapter you are brought to another dimension where you have to do it all again, although you do have an airship that allows you to surpass most of the obstacles, unfortunately you have to refight all of the bosses guarding the crystals and every enemy has updated with a different colour of the same guy. This has to be done about 5 times after chapter 4.

It's the worst example of back tracking I have ever seen. Spoilers but seriously if your not going to get you may as well read it
You have to activate 4 crystals each guarded by a boss, this takes 4 chapters to do. After you finish the 4th chapter you are brought to another dimension where you have to do it all again, although you do have an airship that allows you to surpass most of the obstacles, unfortunately you have to refight all of the bosses guarding the crystals and every enemy has updated with a different colour of the same guy. This has to be done about 5 times after chapter 4.

WOOF that's what they meant by literally playing through the game again?

I am still a bit mad about it....
They didn't even try to make a discussion out of it!
They should be punished not me!

It's just one of those topics that's not really appropriate for GAF, I guess. They really don't want it to be such a largely focused on topic and unfortunately that's the end of the discussion.

croten

^ It's ok, I really don't mind backtracking ( I won't read it though, because I still want to play the game)

I am still a bit mad about it....
They didn't even try to make a discussion out of it!
They should be punished not me!

I recommend you read it. It will save you money

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Mhmmm, talk about padding out the game...

Zenfalcia

It's just one of those topics that's not really appropriate for GAF, I guess. They really don't want it to be such a largely focused on topic and unfortunately that's the end of the discussion.

I agree.. it might be an interesting off topic in a thread not specifically dedicated to it. Otherwise it's not a good idea.

So it seems I missed Oberon becoming a full member, promptly followed by having a thread about incest getting immediately locked and decimated.

Dude, don't get yourself sent to actual prison school so quickly.

Oberon

Banned
I recommend you read it. It will save you money

I spent hundrets of hours playing monsterhunter, I am imune to repeating bossfights

Oberon, buddy, that thread was destined to go to shit faster than Sonic Boom

You know what? This made me release onnce more how great you guys are!
I really don't need more than this thread.

You know, I could do some homework or studying this afternoon, but fuck it I'm gonna continue my RE1 Jill playthrough.

yeah.gif

Zenfalcia

It will be a sad day when this thread gets locked

Lets take bets on who is gonna cause this thread to get locked.

It'll be something normal too.

I doubt a mod would ever look in here again.. that bish and other mod visit will never happen again. That's why we were moved to community, to be hidden from site, so they dont have to deal with us.

It'll be Zen.

Nahhh..
I mean i could, but everyone will hate me for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom