• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can watch that SNL sketch woolie was talking about in the podcast? I can't find a working link that won't let me watch because I'm not a 'murrikan.

croten

Nope, it's completely by chance, mostly given to users that have a lot of posts or posted something so extremely good/bad that they're tagged.

That, or a tagfishing thread, which I don't think happens anymore.

You know, something along the lines of saying that you would be into your twinsister

Randomly in OT the mods will have tag threads, where nearly everyone who posts in the thread gets a tag.

I was unfortunate to understand what this meant when I answered a question about disney movies, which gave me my first unfortunate tag.

I much prefer my updated one.
The last tag thread was before my time.

I will get one, tho. I'll get the best tag ever.

Okay, now you're being a secretive jerk.

You jerk.

Edit - One of the failures of MobileGaf. Can't tell when I'm DPing.

image.php

360pages

Shiki just killed Nero

That's super early, but I did enjoy that scene. Some of the things Shiki kills with his eyes later is flat out amazing though. (Ciel route probably has the most awesome example, regardless of the routes quality itself,)

croten

That's super early, but I did enjoy that scene. Some of the things Shiki kills with his eyes later is flat out amazing though. (Ciel route probably has the most awesome example, regardless of the routes quality itself,)

I'm just finding it nowhere near as interesting as the holy grail war. Arcueid is cool though

Woof. Yeah, I agree. It's a really.. iffy topic to talk about it. People who are ok with it will be decimated, so there cant be any discussion at all.

It's unfortunate you can't have any discussion on it, because really, it seems like the natural progression of previous taboos becoming widely accepted. It's the same thing as with gay marriage, where the old guard saw that as unacceptable and have had to slowly die out.

I'm really curious to see if that's what'll happen with incest in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom