• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
nooooooooooooo, they're so slow though

Also remember to switch swords when your attack meter is full for that free full screen damage
They are, but that keeps you in the air forever, and any enemy normal enemy being hit isn't gonna recover. I do like the regular sword for most things though. I think I'm gonna roll with 2 Swords 1 Long as much as I can.

And yiss.

ultimax

Because the fox has a better personality than Yukiko
unamused.gif

it feels like you guys only insult yukiko-chan when im here...

croten can fall into a Hoopa wormhole for all i care
im happy and im gonna show it damit
hes just butthurt Kamina kicked his ass all over the galaxy

Hey! I try to stick up forher once in a while, but playing the role of waifu defender is exhausting!

B-B-But Croten is a cool guy!
How do you think I feel EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE WHEN YUKIKO IS MY WAIFU!!! I KNOW ONE GUY WHO THINKS BEST GIRL IS YUKIKO AND I DUNNO IF THATLL CHANGE WHEN HE MEETS RISE OR NAOTO!

They are, but that keeps you in the air forever, and any enemy normal enemy being hit isn't gonna recover. I do like the regular sword for most things though. I think I'm gonna roll with 2 Swords 1 Long as much as I can.

And yiss.

What are the abilities on the one's you're using?

Also I gave in and bought that htoL#NiQ LE. I'll get a nice surprise in like 3 months

Xiraiya

How do you think I feel EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE WHEN YUKIKO IS MY WAIFU!!! I KNOW ONE GUY WHO THINKS BEST GIRL IS YUKIKO AND I DUNNO IF THATLL CHANGE WHEN HE MEETS RISE OR NAOTO!

I like all of the P4 girls well enough, though Chie in the game is actually pretty annoying, I liked Anime Chie much more because she just seemed like more of a bro.

Which is the way I think she works the best, as a bro, not a love interest.

ultimax

Yeah I thought Yukiko was best till Rise came in lol. But to be fair, Yukiko's only competition was Chie, and I don't like Chie in that manner.

Margaret is just in a league of her own
I like all of the P4 girls well enough, though Chie in the game is actually pretty annoying, I liked Anime Chie much more because she just seemed like more of a bro.

Which is the way I think she works the best, as a bro, not a love interest.
Agreed exactly 10000%
Anime Chie is much better than game Chie.

ultimax

There is some guy in my cafetria who is playing project diva on a vita.
Go be friends with him, he's probably a big dick G.
So it wasn't released on Google Music or iTunes? I could've sworn the thread mentioned those formats.

OH well, gonna get my fill of the soundtrack and make a new ringtone!
iTunes is slow at updating the store sometimes, It will probably be available on there later tonight.

So it wasn't released on Google Music or iTunes? I could've sworn the thread mentioned those formats.

OH well, gonna get my fill of the soundtrack and make a new ringtone!

Swey's going to get them on those platforms later on. The Band Camp site offers in several formats like ogg, flac, alac, and aac if anyone cares for that sort of stuff

Swey's going to get them on those platforms later on. The Band Camp site offers in several formats like ogg, flac, alac, and aac if anyone cares for that sort of stuff

So this:

https://accessgamesrecords.bandcamp.com/

Is officially access games Inc? I want to make sure I'm giving my money to Swery and not someone trying to capitalize off of their company. The D4 site doesn't link directly which is why I was hesitant.

croten

Okay reading comments on youtube is usually terrible but I saw this and laughed quite a bit.

DIO's Scary Monster and THE WORLD said:
"Can't you like aggressively forgive him?"
Woolie, you can't murder a guy and call it "aggressive forgiveness" that's not how it works man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom