• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Just finished my exam.

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

Fml, i ran out of time because of dicking around on earlier questions..

Edit: just ignore and go your merry way. I'm just griping.

Oberon

Banned
Just finished my exam.

Fml, i ran out of time because of dicking around on earlier questions..

Edit: just ignore and go your merry way. I'm just griping.

Woof! That happens to me all the time!

Hopefully.
I know i passed that's for sure, but i kinda wanted to do better, but dont put enough effort.

So, who's not excited for smash due to a lack of wii u or ship dates or money issues?

Urope!
We'll get it in a week!

Zenfalcia

I own a Wii U. It's two hours away. Fuck me, I guess. Same with a PS4.

So, would it suck more or less if you didnt have a wii u at all rather than having it and not being able to play it?

I'm excited for smash, but I don't have a wii U cuz of money issues...

I'm hoping the rec people in my college get a communal Wii U so people like me can borrow it.

You should try pitching it to them. Tell them 8 player brawls and i bet they'll love it,

So, would it suck more or less if you didnt have a wii u at all rather than having it and not being able to play it?
You should try pitching it to them. Tell them 8 player brawls and i bet they'll love it,

You don't even need controllers! I can just play on my 3DS!
I don't wanna use a 3DS controller but if I have to...

Do you need smash 3DS to use it as a controller?

edit: post later zen

Zenfalcia

You don't even need controllers! I can just play on my 3DS!
I don't wanna use a 3DS controller but if I have to...

Do you need smash 3DS to use it as a controller?

They can play with the wii u game pad and wii mote!

I really dont know how it works.. is it using 3ds to play with 4 more people?

Hmm.. it probably would be. On the bright side you can get smash for chrismas or something.

That's the plan. Honestly, I just played melee two hours a day for like 3 weeks straight in an attempt to get good at Ganondorf, so I'm actually pretty burnt out on smash. ORAS comes out tomorrow at midnight, too, so it's not like I'll have nothing to play.

Zenfalcia

No! Nobody likes mobile dragon punching!

Especially not in a car! It's really cramped in there. There's no room to do any sick combos.

That's the plan. Honestly, I just played melee two hours a day for like 3 weeks straight in an attempt to get good at Ganondorf, so I'm actually pretty burnt out on smash. ORAS comes out tomorrow at midnight, too, so it's not like I'll have nothing to play.

You can never get burnt out on smash! Unless you play alone..

edit:.Might as well go home now.. and sulk.. while doing other assignments.. expect replies to be 1 hour late at least..

And if those combos aren't sick kirino imouto combos, them they aren't worth doing!
what am I even saying
Have you been playing Super Potato Japan Waifu Fighting Simulator 2014, otherwise known as Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax?

Also, I did not make up that name, a friend of mine did to refer to the game as such. Found it hilarious.

ultimax

Im confused what are we talking about?
I wish I had an answer, but I don't even know anymore lol
Have you been playing Super Potato Japan Waifu Fighting Simulator 2014, otherwise known as Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax?

Also, I did not make up that name, a friend of mine did to refer to the game as such. Found it hilarious.
Good name lol, and I haven't played it, but I plan on importing a copy. Or I might just make a Japanese PSN account and download it digitally.

Oberon

Banned
Time for some Solo Pat action.

Is there a new "Pat stare at thing"? Or are you taliing about Evil withing?

I feel like all my problems would be solved if I would listen to persona songs at school. Because then, I would simply not care anymore.
But the issue (?) would be that I would start dancing like and singing like Rise, because you can't not sing certain parts along
BURN MY DREAD!

ultimax

Do the combos on Swirly glasses instead!
Edit:*goes to see what Dengeki Bunko fighter is* *sees kirino is literally a playable character* *dies*
tumblr_mpdqawOQZP1qavt8fo1_500.gif

You sick bastard!
Nah but really the game looks hype
Please note that these combos may be sick, but they do not in any way involve wheelchairs. I have a reputation to protect here.
Oh they involve all kinds of wheelchairs. SickWheelchairImoutoCombos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom