• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Johnson ain't got shit on the 911 one.

I saw that one. Woof!

Catch a ride with the people coming to body me in 7v1 Smash

439.gif

I find it annoying when Woolie always thinks about the video and trying to make it entertaining, which results in him trying to scum it out. The crossbow is destroying the LP and pat shouldn't warn him as much about enemies. Like the exploding enemies would've been cooler if woolie learned through trial and error. He should just play the game and edit when necessary. I havent caught up to recent videos, and i dont know if that's changed in anyway.

It hasn't changed. He completely ruined the ghost enemies in the first DLC after his first encounter by straight up telling him how to take them out.

ultimax

I think the only way it's gonna end is with me yelling YOU DIDN'T WIN, YOU DIDN'T WIN and pulling a Pat.
WHAT YOU GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN FRIENDER-MANIA RUNS WILD!
yapacation2.gif

Just wait until P5 comes out! When it does the Japanese players will rush to get it and PS4s so that they will start to make a PS4 version.

I kinda them want a FNF for DBC and UNIB. It would be so hype if they did Kirino mirror matches!
I really hope they would start porting those games. I really want ultimax on ps4 too!

But that's what the giant sword is for right? Berserk style clearing of enemies with a giant slab of metal. Also, it wouldnt be a problem if he got gud.

To be honest, the great sword is useless in this DLC area with every enemy having enormous levels of poise. The major point of the great sword is to smash enemies so hard they'll either die in one hit or be staggered, neither of which happens in the DLC area. He'd honestly be better off with his mace and a shield. Or even his old great sword since his new one can't clear enemies with a horizontal swing.

Lets just say he probably chose the worst area in the game to use his new great sword that he doesn't even know how to use which is really screwing him up.

Oberon

Banned
It hasn't changed. He completely ruined the ghost enemies in the first DLC after his first encounter by straight up telling him how to take them out.

But you don't understand! Ornstein and Smough are the best boss fight in history of gaming! Don't you get it?

start wearing those spoilerpants Pat

Zenfalcia

Those full screen keepaways makes people really worry because

It's so dirty though. They dont use the obvious opennings and they just keep blocking forever due to that great hilda tech. It's even worst in the web matches, those people get decimated.

Dammit pat, let woolie enjoy the game and get figure it out. Too much hand holding wont help him in the future.

To be honest, the great sword is useless in this DLC area with every enemy having enormous levels of poise. The major point of the great sword is to smash enemies so hard they'll either die in one hit or be staggered, neither of which happens in the DLC area. He'd honestly be better off with his mace and a shield. Or even his old great sword since his new one can't clear enemies with a horizontal swing.

Lets just say he probably chose the worst area in the game to use his new great sword that he doesn't even know how to use which is really screwing him up.

He got a new one? Spoiler but whatever doesnt really matter.

So his old playstyle and new sword is screwing him over? That's terrible... Either he should change his play style or like what you said, change weapons.

WHAT YOU GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN FRIENDER-MANIA RUNS WILD!
yapacation2.gif

!

2768209.jpg

Woolie should go back to the mace and shield. He lost a lot of his range by using that greatsword. At least with the mace and shield, we'd actually get to see some decent progression.

But you don't understand! Ornstein and Smough are the best boss fight in history of gaming! Don't you get it?

Am I really the only one that thinks the
Lautrec
psudoboss fight is the best?

You love it tho. If only Shack was here...

It's so dirty though. They dont use the obvious opennings and they just keep blocking forever due to that great hilda tech. It's even worst in the web matches, those people get decimated.

I know. She is somewhat poorly designed, but in Persona its even worse.

He got a new one? Spoiler but whatever doesnt really matter.

So his old playstyle and new sword is screwing him over? That's terrible... Either he should change his play style or like what you said, change weapons.

My bad, didn't realize you weren't caught up. Also Pat on the podcast said the next episode or so are gonna be rough, but somethin is gonna change soon to make it better. So I assume we'll be seeing something different in part 70.

Zenfalcia

I know. She is somewhat poorly designed, but in Persona its even worse.

She's got s really good zoning game and that's about it. I saw a comment on how she's low tier due to the lack of wakeup defensive options and lack of defence, besides blocking.

My bad, didn't realize you weren't caught up. Also Pat on the podcast said the next episode or so are gonna be rough, but somethin is gonna change soon to make it better. So I assume we'll be seeing something different in part 70.

It's fiinneee.. i dont mind the minor stuff.

Woolie used a soul vessel to change into a magician's build.
i would die if they did that.

Late, but I read it. I think the latest chapter was amazing.
I'm just worried that Gintama might being ending because of how final this arc seems.

It's nuts man.

I truly don't see why he's putting this stuff here and now because we KNOW this isn't the end. Even more curious is that he's doing this whole Gin and Takasugi thing before the Kagura and Kamui thing gets resolved. This is like some end of the series shit going on.

Zenfalcia

That makes sense. With that good zoning I wouldn't care if she has a good wakeup.

On the other hand.. she has so much in her kit.. teleports, double over heads or over head into low, those orbs that fire needles and the never ending block string. I feel like she's not as broken as she seems, just people havent gotten used to her yet? Maybe?

If she had good wake up, she'd be even more unstoppable.

I just got an email from Amazon, Smash and the Gamecube controller have shipped and are guaranteed for Friday. So I'm getting hyped over that then I realize that the adapter needed for the gamecube controller still won't be here until next Tuesday
M8ohMWo.gif

at least I will have the game

Zenfalcia

I just got an email from Amazon, Smash and the Gamecube controller have shipped and are guaranteed for Friday. So I'm getting hyped over that then I realize that the adapter needed for the gamecube controller still won't be here until next Tuesday
AdorablySalty.gif

Y-you can play on the gamepag or wii u controller...

M8ohMWo.gif

Y-you can play on the gamepag or wii u controller...

Or even your 3DS...

Is it compatible with a procontroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom