• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shackzam

i just put in my preorder for the ippo game
My man. We'll celebrate together.
hajime-no-ippo-karaoke-gif-o.gif

Yeah... And it puts him into the same ignorant console players group... It's ironic how he argues graphics.. on a console.. HELL on an Xbone.. dat glorius 720p..

Do you think he knows about the crushed blacks on XBone?

That's a little extreme. Without casuals, you wont get funding for all those lovely games you love. Such as watch_doges, ac unity, sonic '14, and doritoes mountain dew popes.

Assassins Creed is the casual of all casual games.

It rustles my jimmies when the same people who talk about good gameplay mentions Ass Creed in the same breath.

Pokemon is now Zelda tier canon
Delta spoilers which guarantee Megas are here to stay
also basicly confirms well get Emerald Frontier in the future
It's not explicitly stated, but Zinnia stops Steven's plan to avoid the meteor by warping it elsewhere, saying that it would cause trouble for some other universe, specifically citing a universe with a Hoenn that's the exact same as their own, but in which the war 3000 years ago never happened so there are no megas, aka original RSE.

It's not explicitly stated, but Zinnia stops Steven's plan to avoid the meteor by warping it elsewhere, saying that it would cause trouble for some other universe, specifically citing a universe with a Hoenn that's the exact same as their own, but in which the war 3000 years ago never happened so there are no megas, aka original RSE.
What...

Noooooo don't give it actual canon
Fact checking will ruin this series

Zenfalcia

Gaming used to be better when FPSs and Sandbox games weren't the dominant genres.

Ehh.. it made it explode into what we know today and gained enough popularity for these big end game companies. Without the dominance of FPS and Sandbox you wont get things like Brink with its amazing movement system!
it made me so sad hoe bad the gun play was for brink.. the parkour was so good and it probably would've been better with less guns and more emphasis on parkour fighting..

michael-bolton-office-space.gif

Ehh.. it made it explode into what we know today and gained enough popularity for these big end game companies. Without the dominance of FPS and Sandbox you wont get things like Brink with its amazing movement system!
it made me so sad hoe bad the gun play was for brink.. the parkour was so good and it probably would've been better with less guns and more emphasis on parkour fighting..

Titan fall is bascially brink 2.0, too bad no one plays it.

360pages

WTF does that mean FR/LG HG/SS and OR/aS are all in their own continuity does that mean the first 3 gens are erased from canon and replaced? What happens when they make remakes of Gen 4?

I liked it better when the remake simply replaced the old version of it while keeping the same timeline.

(HG/SS takes place the same time as Diamond and Pearl. Same as FR/LG taken place at the same time as R/S)

so now i know when i start playing Platinum,Soul Silver,and Black and Black 2 their all in another dimension
i bet Money this is all Hoopas fault somehow

Zenfalcia

I have seen literally none of that movie aside from this gif and that one of the girl mouthing fuck or something. I haven't even heard Let it Go.

I don't like movies and I especially do not like kids movies of any kind, so I'm certain it is not for me.

I havent watched it either. Meh.

There's some other great gifs.. i wish i wasnt on mobile so i could post them.. some.. suggestive one too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom