• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnamon raisin bagel.
932.gif
All the time every day

Together We Ride

Have you not eaten chocolate pretzels? It's surprisingly good

Those are alright, but I'd rather eat my chocolate and pretzels separate any day.
Sweet and Salty is a classic combination. Take5 is the best candy bar because of it.

For those who haven't had a Take5, it's a pretzel covered in peanut butter, caramel, regular peanuts and chocolate. It's fucking amazing.
Oho. I do love Snickers, I should probably try those.

360pages

Damn, Sega had a good thing going with Colors and Generations gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joFnq153Wog

Then they decided, (Hey guys, right when people are slowly starting to trust us again...lets try something completely different!?)

Then we got Lost World. Which fine, it was an experiment, it probably will get a better sequel cutting out all the garbage. (Like Colors did for Unleashed)

Then Boom happened, that was awful.

"Dude, graphics are whats most important for games. Its like having a hot girl that you can brag about and show off to your friends." A friend of a friend said this today

:(

Squishy3

Then they decided, (Hey guys, right when people are slowly starting to trust us again...lets try something completely different!?)

Then we got Lost World. Which fine, it was an experiment, it probably will get a better sequel cutting out all the garbage. (Like Colors did for Unleashed)

it's because sega has no fucking clue what is going on and they are going to eventually die because of it

in the west at least

Awww. It's like watching a whole fanbase's worth of sad puppies.
"Dude, graphics are whats most important for games. Its like having a hot girl that you can brag about and show off to your friends." A friend of a friend said this today

l9hyNwu.gif

I am
slightly distantly
German, and Rye kicks ass. Otherwise I wimp out with White bread, can't stand Wheat.

People would think I'm Irish with the amount of potaters I eat.

Oh man I love my taters. They're versatile as a starch.

Show him the GIFs from the AC Unity thread and show him how "amazing" those graphics are.

Yes it's exactly like that. I love showing off my 4K resolution 120 FPS games to my friends. They all so jealous and think I'm the luckiest guy in the world

OH SHIT ORACLE

You look eggs the fuck up and tell me they're healthy. Nobody on the goddamn planet can agree on that shit anymore. Yolks just little balls of fat and grit.
That sounds more tasty then punk ass cereal
"Dude, graphics are whats most important for games. Its like having a hot girl that you can brag about and show off to your friends." A friend of a friend said this today :(
I have a friend who still thinks there is no difference between 30 fps and 60 fps

648.gif

Zenfalcia

The comment was awful cuz 1. The way he said it was douchey, 2. Shows poor understanding of what makes games great, and 3. It was a pretty misogynistic remark

Yeah... And it puts him into the same ignorant console players group... It's ironic how he argues graphics.. on a console.. HELL on an Xbone.. dat glorius 720p..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom