• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
colin_farrel_wtf.gif

you got rused

Oberon

Banned
Morning frienders! How are you doing?
I see that coffee still tastes disgusting, good.
I won't be posting any creepy stuff today, since I'll be too busy singing.

I got all of them and the true ending. Didn't regret it once. I unironically think the game isn't that bad.

I don't get the hate that Shadow has gotten in recent years, nor the hate for Sanic Adventures 1/2.

They're not completely terrible games.

Morning frienders! How are you doing?
I see that coffee still tastes disgusting, good.
I won't be posting any creepy stuff today, since I'll be too busy singing.

What? Coffee is my lifeblood!

I would struggle to function in the morning had I no coffee to drink.

Are you drinking bitter coffee?

It would be analytical! Also it would probably not be that popular.

Unrelated, but when GameGrumps started they said they wanted to use it to get their opinions on games out there and be super in depth on game design. Then they just screamed over things.

I still find that hilarious.

And yeah, being a success on YouTube is fucking random, I do LPs for funsies.

I've still never played Shadow despite loving Adventure 2 to death as a kid. Full LP after A2.

Good, so I can scream at you in the comments when you don't shadow right.

I did the same thing too!

529e5eda166e3.preview-620.gif

Guess the other frienders can't keep up with the big boys like us.

I don't get the hate that Shadow has gotten in recent years, nor the hate for Sanic Adventures 1/2.

They're good games that haven't aged well.

Unrelated, but when GameGrumps started they said they wanted to use it to get their opinions on games out there and be super in depth on game design. Then they just screamed over things.

I still find that hilarious.

And yeah, being a success on YouTube is fucking random, I do LPs for funsies.

Well that didn't fucking last long.
Arin and Jon were critiquing the design of New Super Mario, back when Arin wasn't discredited for his suspect Sequelitis videos.

They did some critiques of mainly platformers. It would've been nice to actually have gotten a show that does what errant signal does for game narrative.

Well that didn't fucking last long.
Arin and Jon were critiquing the design of New Super Mario, back when Arin wasn't discredited for his suspect Sequelitis videos.

They did some critiques of mainly platformers. It would've been nice to actually have gotten a show that does what errant signal does for game narrative.

Didn't that happen with the Ocarina of Time video?

Yeah, he made a lot of bad criticisms that revealed that he really was just relying on public opinion for the first few.

I think the Ocarina one isn't completely without merit, though, he has a few good points and is still entertaining through out, but yeah, he still doesn't fully know what he's talking about.

Pretty much, but to be fair Arin has always come off as pretending to know more about game design than he actually does.

I thought the Grumps would've been ballsy enough to bring on guests that worked on the game they were playing, which would've been rad as shit!

I thought the Grumps would've been ballsy enough to bring on guests that worked on the game they were playing, which would've been rad as shit!

The Grant Kirkhope episode was great for that very reason, even though they did just fall into their usual trappings of yelling, they did get some fun information out of him.

Zenfalcia

Motion blur is not ok for the blue blur.

I can't believe I finished Onani Master Kurosawa all tonight.

I wish I could swallow my pride and confess my sins.

It's finneee!

Nice. So is it better than Molester man? I think it is. Also, what scenes hit you the hardest?

Well, that's a hard thing to do.

It's finneee!

Nice. So is it better than Molester man? I think it is. Also, what scenes hit you the hardest?

Well, that's a hard thing to do.

;~; Yeah. The train scene with that glimpse.

For a shameless guy I am, I have a lot of pride

Aaron do you know how to record effectively now?

Oberon

Banned

What? Coffee is my lifeblood!

I would struggle to function in the morning had I no coffee to drink.

Are you drinking bitter coffee?

I am drinking it with milk and sugar.

This LP will be my magnum opus, I'm finally reading Tails gets Trolled in preparation.

It's gonna be terrible.

The problem with doing an LP is that:

A. No working microphone or headset
B. No Capture Device
C. No one who would be my comedic foil

I'm moving to Portland with the friend I LP stuff with, so seriously, if you wanna do some LPs, we can hangout and record some shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom