• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this is why we should have kept the IRC alive.

Nah, you guys work fast and PhantomGaming already invited me to the group.

Hi PhantomGaming!

Yeah, I still can't figure it out. I need a humble bundle account to redeem something. And it said something expired on the 21st of November. Well thanks for helping anyway Zen, I feel bad about taking the game.

I also don't know how to use IRC either lol

Zenfalcia

Hey have you guys read My Hero Acadamia?

Nope, it's too new for me.

Yeah, I still can't figure it out. I need a humble bundle account to redeem something. And it said something expired on the 21st of November. Well thanks for helping anyway Zen, I feel bad about taking the game.

Did the code work? If it didn't.. that sucks.. It's fine, i had the game already and it was free on humble bundle.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Holy shit, I can't stop laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8dKc7RGU7o#t=50s

Down throw into boat while it's moving at high speed, instant KO from 0% damage.

SaltyPlumpAnemone.gif

demidar

I can gift you a game if you like, anything under $5.

Zenfalcia

Mmm.. Just wondering, you know this is the Super best friend's thread right? Not super smash? If you did forget i said anything.

Its actually really good and has a really good protagonist whos strangely pretty meak and timid for a shonen hero.

B-but i have so many mangas already.. >_>

It worked, but the humble bundle page said it expired on the 21 of november or something and to make an account.

That means it shouldn't have worked.. since it expired already. Want just cause 2 then? I have an extra copy of that.

Steam wasn't downloaded. AHHHHHHHHH I knew I was dumb.

I'll do it eventually. Don't know how much more downloads my laptop can handle, probably gotta clean it up first.

Zenfalcia

Steam wasn't downloaded. AHHHHHHHHH I knew I was dumb.

I'll do it eventually. Don't know how much more downloads my laptop can handle, probably gotta clean it up first.

Do you have steam on your mobile? You can access the chat through there.

Forget them and read this shonen manga with a lot of potential that hopefully wont squander it like Naruto did.

There's tons of shounens i'm reading.. they're all pretty good.... too little time, too much mangas

Do you have steam on your mobile? You can access the chat through there.

There's tons of shounens i'm reading.. they're all pretty good.... too little time, too much mangas

Nah, I'll do it another day. Too tired to keep smashing.

GG guys, that pokemon battle at the end. Woof, didn't realize its only legendaries now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom