• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm experiencing input lag when playing online smash4, can someone help me.

I got some massive input delay when playing yesterday, I changed to GoogleDNS and it got better in some matches.
But seriously though, input delay and lag in games make me more salty than anything, so most of my For Glory experience was not fun times :|.

Loco4Coco

I got some massive input delay when playing yesterday, I changed to GoogleDNS and it got better in some matches.
But seriously though, input delay and lag in games make me more salty than anything, so most of my For Glory experience was not fun times :|.

Just like that thread in Gaming side I think it's my TV. I have to probably put it on game mode to see if it works.

Oh yeah, I should do that. Thanks for the advice.
I should probably buy a WiiU LAN adapter. But it feels like $20 is too steep.

I guess I could play Monster Hunter online with it too...

I got Mac'd :(

That mirror match of input lag though. XD

The older you get the more you enjoy Thanksgiving, since it's one of the two or three times my entire family has time to get together in a room and just catch up. Not to mention the delicious food that is rarely appropriate outside of that one day.

See it's probably because none of my family comes/we don't go to the rest of my family. We don't really live near most of my family.

The older you get the more you enjoy Thanksgiving, since it's one of the two or three times my entire family has time to get together in a room and just catch up. Not to mention the delicious food that is rarely appropriate outside of that one day.

Nah I just like the food. Gimme that turkey with smash and I'll be much happier than joining in the years of my family playing pictionary.

I'M REALLY FEELING IT.

Shulk backslash too good.

The way we have it it's just my brothers, sister and their kids/significant others. We're all so busy that we never see each other at the same time.

With both my Mom and Dad coming from families of nine and each family living in one area (Bruce Peninsula and Sault Ste. Marie) the holidays get nuts.

Anime Finding Nemo

ZruxjIl.jpg

GG Glitch, those were some pretty intense matches even with the lag.

Yeah, I actually like Dark Pit significantly more than regular Pit for all the bitching I've done about him.

360pages

Iwl.me

Is actually pretty fun to plug something you wrote in and see what you get, apparently what I'm writing for writing month has a similar style of Stephan King...I don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom