• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Trying to get me to watch your stream, eh? Clever girl, but I won't fall for it.
Oh no you're offline now so this joke doesn't work...
a55.png

No matter how hard things may get and how sometimes you may want to give up , just remember that you are not Tim Buckley or DarkSydePhil.

You matter.
I dunno why but this actually made me feel motivated to design more concept art characters tomorrow...I still need to fully draw the main characters two underlings who are both giants who take orders from a guy a quarter of their size. Also an ice queen character whos power is to control ice whos a part of the main group who at first bullies the main characters love interest and to mess with her more she tries to NTR the protagonist but his response is "fuck off you stupid bitch, youre way too loud and annoying! I wouldnt hang around you if fucking Buddha told me to!" They become friends but shes in no way a love interest....god I should really get to work on this instead of just telling you guys...

Zenfalcia

Didnt you post your channel multiple times already? You and your click baity thumbnails! Make me want to click them so hard.

If we didn't have Eng voices, they would be on the streeet like a stray cat man.

yeah... I know.. but it's just that not all of them fit that well. Not saying the japanese is perfect either.. i'll switch between both of them.

Didnt you post your channel multiple times already? You and your click baity thumbnails! Make me want to click them so hard.
yeah... I know.. but it's just that not all of them fit that well. Not saying the japanese is perfect either.. i'll switch between both of them.

I wish there was more options for VAs like in SFxT where you could mix match the VAs

demidar

English VA is good in VC, go that.

Oh, also, recorded the first part of Sonic Adventure 2. I think my friend is just plain depressed by the game, it's 90% me talking about the game and 10% him chiming in with "Just fuck this."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom