• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

demidar

Whatever the standard resolution is and whatever framerate the game plays at, our recording doesn't have options for that shit so we just get a raw file.

It's possible you could be recording at 60fps of a 30fps game and that would bloat your video size. Same thing with recording at a higher resolution than what the game is playing, but I'm not sure how the video software hooks into the game so I can't be more specific.

Zenfalcia

Thanksgiving doesn't exist according to advertisement though jk

Thanksgiving doesnt sell the big bucks, those business men gotta get that cash money and paul marketing has to deliver.

What's the difference between American Thanksgving and Canadian Thanksgiving?

Ours is one month earlier due to reasons? I dont know off the top of my head but i assume there's some significance in being more north and having a shorter farming season.. this is what i speculate. I'd check wikipedia but ehhhhh....

zlCfzSrVllgNsgnZ0O

Woolie is somewhere nodding his head in agreement.

Gotta get the cash, gotta get the dough

When's Smash, Jojo?

Zenfalcia

I did in fact escape from the city.

Also, since I lost all the Way of the Samurai footage I made this which I wouldn't normally like, but you guys are the only people who will get 90% of the stuff in there, so I figured I'd drop it down in here anyway.

Wait.. what.. you lost me on they had sex and something about beaches.. you could redo all the footage.. if you really wanted to.

Why is their a running thing in Sonic fanart where Silver is into every crossdressing character while the others aren't? Did I miss something here?

For those that are interested, my Sonic Adventure 2 LP is uploaded. Don't wanna fill up this thread with shilling so I won't post about this beyond this part. Some people wanted to see it, so I apologize for shilling so hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyQPQpJZPqI
GUMMY's got his click bait and your own brand, I'll check it out. You may want to find a local program store for some rendering software from the sounds of it as well

It's not the same~ we'll just use a gif from their upcoming top 10s of 2013.

New let's plague for anyone who cares.
I wondered why he even bothered to go human in the first place
For those that are interested, my Sonic Adventure 2 LP is uploaded. Don't wanna fill up this thread with shilling so I won't post about this beyond this part. Some people wanted to see it, so I apologize for shilling so hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyQPQpJZPqI

awwwwwwwww yeaaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom