• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this Call of Duty thing is really good.

Like, no right to be as good as it is, good.

Me about AW pre-Pat on the podcast
qdObYga.gif

Me about AW post-Pat on the podcast
xxjBxks.gif

I put my shirt back on because it's cold here

Man, this Call of Duty thing is really good.

Like, no right to be as good as it is, good.
It's not like the other ones were bad (well, maybe except Ghosts. That was actualy bad) but they simply weren't good, and had no ideas. This one is an injection of fresh air that the series desperately needed.
I played Easy for 12 hours before I jumped up to Normal. You will become better.

Is the other one Isaac? Cause that's my whole Vita experience right now,

Yes...

croten

It's not like the other ones were bad (well, maybe except Ghosts. That was actualy bad) but they simply weren't good, and had no ideas. This one is an injection of fresh air that the series desperately needed.

Yes...

Heroin wishes it could be as addictive as Isaac

demidar

I'm actually really good at rhythm games, so this is a bit surprising. Oh well.

I have nothing better to do with my life.

T.T

How good are we talking?

My biggest accomplishments are beating Guitar Hero 2 and 3 on expert (and getting through the first part of that Dragonforce song) and perfecting Ouendan 2's final stage with the Diva squads without timing circles.

How good are we talking?

My biggest accomplishments are beating Guitar Hero 2 and 3 on expert (and getting through the first part of that Dragonforce song) and perfecting Ouendan 2's final stage with the Diva squads without timing circles.

At my absolute peak, I was able to play a great number of songs on DDR at Heavy/Expert.

I never really got gud at Guitar Hero or Rock Band, but I wasn't terrible. I could play on expert on a good number of songs.

demidar

At my absolute peak, I was able to play a great number of songs on DDR at Heavy/Expert.

I never really got gud at Guitar Hero or Rock Band, but I wasn't terrible. I could play on expert on a good number of songs.

Using one of those dance mats? That's pretty impressive, your legs must be quite coordinated. But now you need to git gud with your hands, or make a deal with the Robot Devil for his hands.

Hey, you know what's awesome? Air combos. Hey, you know what Tales of Hearts R has? Air combos.

And then there's this loli witch who has a weirdly focused on and meticulously modeled ass.

Japan...
tumblr_m07a5i2isd1r5bbro.gif

Hey, you know what's awesome? Air combos. Hey, you know what Tales of Hearts R has? Air combos.

And then there's this loli witch who has a weirdly focused on and meticulously modeled ass.

Japan...
tumblr_m07a5i2isd1r5bbro.gif

I read that first part and I was hype.

I read that second part and then *facepalm*'d.

But I'm still hype. >.>

Zenfalcia

Only 4 pages to read after 12-ish hours. Not too bad.

In other news, I'm about to upgrade my video card on the cheap and I'm thinking about picking this up.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

Any suggestions on potential better deals for more performance would be much appreciated as I don't know the ins and outs of this thing enough to comb through the hundreds of cards with similar names and wildly varying prices. I have a budget of under $200.

Super late but whatever.

Are you looking at that exact brand? There's the MSI r9 270, which i have, that is cheaper and runs better than the 270x. If you're looking for stuff on a budget http://pcpartpicker.com/ is a great site to compare prices.

You might also want to look at reviews on these cards, they'll give you a lot of insight for what you want. LinusTechtips is a great channel for looking at pc parts.

Using one of those dance mats? That's pretty impressive, your legs must be quite coordinated. But now you need to git gud with your hands, or make a deal with the Robot Devil for his hands.

Yeah, with my legs. My fingers need some work. Stepmania ain't helping my dexterity.

Gotta find the Robot Devil then.

You love it.

shifty-eyes.gif

I read that first part and I was hype.
I read that second part and then *facepalm*'d.
But I'm still hype. >.>

The combat and air combos are super satisfying too, I haven't played Xillia 2, but this is the best JRPG combat since Graces F. But unlike Graces F, the cast is actually really likable and the story is pretty interesting.

There are also costumes that hide the loli butt if you don't want to look at it, but even then it's not really all that bad, since it's a Vita model they couldn't go into too many details.

Woolieswag.gif

The combat and air combos are super satisfying too, I haven't played Xillia 2, but this is the best JRPG combat since Graces F. But unlike Graces F, the cast is actually really likable and the story is pretty interesting.

There are also costumes that hide the loli butt if you don't want to look at it, but even then it's not really all that bad, since it's a Vita model they couldn't go into too many details.

I NEED THIS GAME NOWWWWW

I'm really thinking about ordering a OnePlus One.

The phone looks absolutely killer, and I don't own a smart phone. Anybody have any experiences with it?

I NEED THIS GAME NOWWWWW

It's not as good as Graces, but it takes a lot of those ideas and adds other things to it. Right now it feels like a mix of Vesperia combat and Graces combat. But they're still introducing mechanics, so it might get there. The air combos were introduced like 5 hours in, so who knows what else could come up.

You know, I think you might like Fate/Stay Night.

I'm gonna start it soon, but my mom is gonna be here for most of the month, so I won't really have time to watch it and I've heard shit gets pretty fucked up, so that might be awkward.

Do you know if the game plays like tales of graces and do they use the TP or AC system?

It has TC, which is your set number of comboable Artes.

EDIT: Though you upgrade you TC and certain equipment can increase it, leading to longer combos. There are also a ton of combo incentives.

croten

It's not as good as Graces, but it takes a lot of those ideas and adds other things to it. Right now it feels like a mix of Vesperia combat and Graces combat. But they're still introducing mechanics, so it might get there. The air combos were introduced like 5 hours in, so who knows what else could come up.

I'm gonna start it soon, but my mom is gonna be here for most of the month, so I won't really have time to watch it and I've heard shit gets pretty fucked up, so that might be awkward.

It has TC, which is your set number of comboable Artes.

The series or the VN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom