• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

bwOrEp1.png

KSMSr91.png

Yep Hinata is still best girl.

JD_Lars

Yakuza 5 localization? I can hear Pat's tears of joy hitting the ground from here.

(Also: Suikoden II and New Wii U Zelda footage?!)

Edit: Day of the Tentacle too!!!

That FFVII troll was fucking hilarious, especially with all the remake speculation that happened days beforehand. Well deserved.

FFVII is not that amazing to begin with, it's alright.

demidar

Okay stream. On par with VGA, maybe a bit better. But this wasn't worth staying up for, gonna hit the sack.

That Squeenix troll though, pretty good.

Gotta be honest, came out of it overall excited as a playstation fan. Didn't think I could get excited for another Uncharted game after finishing 3, but they convinced me.

And all the indie games, too. I'm already running out of space for games on my PC, may as well put more focus on my PS4 for that.

Zenfalcia

Gotta be honest, came out of it overall excited as a playstation fan. Didn't think I could get excited for another Uncharted game after finishing 3, but they convinced me.

And all the indie games, too. I'm already running out of space for games on my PC, may as well put more focus on my PS4 for that.

Don't forget the vita.

Anung

Un Rama
Bloodborne AKA GOTY 2015 looks super sick. Uncharted looks really good. Glad they've actually tried to improve the encounter design because 3 was shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom