• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

So much GAF butthurt. Its so beautiful. Square Enix just wrecked them all. Hashimoto making a whole plane trip for this just shows how committed Square Enix is to fucking over FF7 fans. Its actually pretty admirable.
He's my new favorite person
It's okay...

At least Patrick will get his Yakuza game and I'll be crying in my sleep.

S'all good ;_;7
tumblr_lwwnnplFyj1r96ahfo1_400.gif

nothing personal, I just love when FF7 fans get trolled

I am baffled that people think it'll happen

Well people thought a new Metroid was gonna show up and that TLG was also gonna make an appearance today too. People expect a lot of things and when they don't get everything they want, they consider the show a failure.

croten

I hope you tell Matt how wrong he is and call him out for every time he made fun of Yakuza 5 never coming to America.

If it wasn't for this, Bloodborne would easily be GOTY. MGS5 is gonna be game of the forever.

Yeah, me and DD are going to do some hype shit together. MGO also looks pretty fucking sick.

Xiraiya

Wait what, we're getting Yakuza 5?

I am already hyped because I know Pat will want to play it and we'll get more Yakuza goodness.

I really need to play 4 sometime.

TOWER BATTLE!

I need more Pat lines like:

“I am a shark loaner. I loan people sharks.”

“In order to get this loan, you must defeat me in a test of strength!”

MGO in 4 was garbage, I missed out on getting to play 3's, it looked really hype.

Why I said cool and not good. MGO in 4 was an interesting idea, but it just wasn't that fun. Kojima will probably take what made it really good in 3 and make it even better with 5 with all those new additions to the gameplay. Its really the single player stuff I'm interested in, but nothing wrong with adding more to a game I know I'm really gonna love.

Xiraiya

Woolie killing that Elite Knight enemy and NOT picking up the fucking item he was standing on for like a minute.

How is he so goddamn oblivious.
tumblr_inline_mwep53ypuq1r9bvgm.gif

Xiraiya

Please don't make this forum like the YouTube comments kthx
It was right there with the prompt on screen to "Pick up Item", if he knew what it was and didn't want it that would be one thing, but he just runs off to grab other stuff, I'm so baffled at how he didn't seem to notice.

Woolie killing that Elite Knight enemy and NOT picking up the fucking item he was standing on for like a minute.

How is he so goddamn oblivious.
It's fiiiine.

Woolie's getting better. Way better
Why is Max always playing Street Fighter, he should play something cool like vanguard princess or blazblue.
He used to do Jojo and other anime fighters in "Week Ofs", but he doesn't anymore for some reason.

croten

It was right there with the prompt on screen to "Pick up Item", if he knew what it was and didn't want it that would be one thing, but he just runs off to grab other stuff, I'm so baffled at how he didn't seem to notice.

The thing is, who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom