• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still Laughing I can't Stop.

mr-burns-laughing.gif

That FF7 Announcement.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Hehe nice. Also Sony says PS4 is the only console SFV will come too. That's gotta be some spin right? Unless it has to do with crossplay. Super SFV will probably come to Xbone.

I have zero doubt that Super Street Fighter V will be multiconsole.

JD_Lars

Hehe nice. Also Sony says PS4 is the only console SFV will come too. That's gotta be some spin right? Unless it has to do with crossplay. Super SFV will probably come to Xbone.

Given that the XBone only sold around 38,000 units in Japan, it's not surprising that something like this happened. Sony probably didn't have to pay them much for exclusivity.

360pages

Honestly, don't know how to feel about a 2d fighter with stage interaction and what not. Since Mortal Kombat are really the only ones that ever did it and even I'm a bit iffy on that.

Also not personally digging the new art style.

convo

The lesson learned here is that you believe in Miyazaki and forget about remakes done by SE themselves.I think Hexadrive are going to do a fine job with Type-Zero. I still don't know this thing was out of spite or ignorance still.

ultimax

I don't know man, that super HD FF7 HD remake coming out next year looks fucking gorgeous. Like those blocks never looked so blocky. How can Final Fantasy fans NOT be hyped for this beautiful, beautiful remake?
I'm feeding off the final fantasy 7 butt hurt right now

I'm feeding off the final fantasy 7 butt hurt right now

So much GAF butthurt. Its so beautiful. Square Enix just wrecked them all. Hashimoto making a whole plane trip for this just shows how committed Square Enix is to fucking over FF7 fans. Its actually pretty admirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom