• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelda U
Star Fox
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Yoshi's Woolie World
Mario Party 10
Splatoon
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Plus whatever else gets announced + All the games I previously missed

I am going to have a good year guys.

2015 is going to be
8INN6GA.jpg

sorry for the terrible joke

Xiraiya

He talked about it on the podcast from time to time I believe.

I'm asking rhetorically because I've never really gotten impression that the TBF guys actually care about Final Fantasy in significant enough way that would give you guys a satisfactory response about their reaction to it.

croten

I'm asking rhetorically because I've never really gotten impression that the TBF guys actually care about Final Fantasy in any real way that would give you guys a satisfactory response about their reaction to it.

No Pat definitely like FF7. I remember talking with him about it in an earlier OT

Xiraiya

Just watched the MGS presentation.
Mutprayer varsus moddo looks pretty interesting, I'm looking forward to that.

Why are you guys confused as to whether or not we like FF? Liam and I love FF.
I didn't think you had a real problem with it but I personally didn't think you were a huge fan or anything, Liam on the other hand I figured loved it.

Alfebit

Banned
I should stop going to OT, because I get mad every time.
I mean, how are threads about people drunk driving, cheating and taking various drugs ok? And incest isn't?

The difference is I don't think those threads are asking how much you enjoy drunk driving or cheating.

Xiraiya

I should stop going to OT, because I get mad every time.
I mean, how are threads about people drunk driving, cheating and taking various drugs ok? And incest isn't?
Yeah I don't know, I wouldn't be okay with that kind of thread on my forum, but I was surprised with how varied and lenient the topics here were, so I too am also a bit confused about why incest got such an immediate response from staff compared to most other things I see around here that don't.

Maybe it was how it was approached as a topic that made it an issue.

Slept through the PSE but I looked shit up immediately as I woke up.

I normally don't say this, but fuck you Square Enix. You're doing this FF7 shit on purpose now.

But you keep saying that you love FF6 and stuff. Your love/hate thing with the series is pretty obvious.

FF1 is great, never played FF2 and FF3, FF4 is great but I got to it too late, FF5 kicks ass, FF6 is GOAT, FF7 is a landmark amazing game, FF8 is pretty good but horribly flawed, FF9 is classic and fantastic but not quite as good as 7, FFX is surprisingly great, FFX-2 I never gave the time of day, FF13 onwards fuck everything. Honorable mention to FFT for being a god damn classic, and Xenogears and Parasite Eve for being fantastic games that spun off of FF7 design ideas.

FF1 is great, never played FF2 and FF3, FF4 is great but I got to it too late, FF5 kicks ass, FF6 is GOAT, FF7 is a landmark amazing game, FF8 is pretty good but horribly flawed, FF9 is classic and fantastic but not quite as good as 7, FFX is surprisingly great, FFX-2 I never gave the time of day, FF13 onwards fuck everything. Honorable mention to FFT for being a god damn classic, and Xenogears and Parasite Eve for being fantastic games that spun off of FF7 design ideas.

Don't suppose you ever gave Crisis Core a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom