• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I don't. I never watched the anime or even the movies. I've just been reading the manga.

What are you talking about? Don't you remember the scene where Guts and Casca started a band and used the power of music to defeat Griffith? The opening matches perfectly with that...

ultimax

What? I'll admit Stands are far more awesome than the ripple but Jotaro is a chode compared to Joseph.

EntireScientificKingbird.gif

Beloved

Joseph is undeniably awesome but part 3 > part 2

I mean
you still get Joseph as a character, and the story is just fuckin nuts in the best ways.

Also I lose my shit every time Joseph says OH MY GOD

Not to mention...

sjay1994

The dreamscape is filled with bear traps to control the non existent bear population.

Bear traps are the traps in video games that make me ask "why" all the time. So stupid.

Xiraiya

I mean
you still get Joseph as a character, and the story is just fuckin nuts in the best ways.

Not to mention...
Yeah I'll definitely agree with that.

Oh my god. This scene with the nurses is absurd.

The two guys bring him in here...why? They try and knock him back with stun batons, and then when one guy gets horribly murdered, the other just kind of swats them away and goes "no get back cmon" and leans down to get someone off the other guy instead of just running. Heather, when unbuckling Vince, instead of doing it as slowly and quietly as possible, starts to do it as loud and fast as possible as Vincent YELLS at her to hurry, which is the last possible thing they should be doing, as we literally spent almost 3 minutes setting the rules of the scene with Vincent on the gurney alone.

What the fuck.

croten

I mean

Not to mention...

4>7>2>6>3>1>5 and I'll wait until 8 is finished.

Joseph is there as a character and he's great but most of the fights end up as punch the dude. In Part 2 it was all about Jojo tricking and deceiving them, that's why he is the best jojo and part 2 is better than 3.

Oh my god. This scene with the nurses is absurd.

The two guys bring him in here...why? They try and knock him back with stun batons, and then when one guy gets horribly murdered, the other just kind of swats them away and goes "no get back cmon" and leans down to get someone off the other guy instead of just running. Heather, when unbuckling Vince, instead of doing it as slowly and quietly as possible, starts to do it as loud and fast as possible as Vincent YELLS at her to hurry, which is the last possible thing they should be doing, as we literally spent almost 3 minutes setting the rules of the scene with Vincent on the gurney alone.

What the fuck.

Don't worry, they explain it at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom