• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing dumb-ass gangsta shit into the dumbest thing in anime instantly makes the whole thing feel more ironic than it really is, and that makes everyone feel better about liking their girl cartoons.

We're the worst one. We've talked about hentai more than we have what the thread is about.

*Looks around*
*Doesn't see anyone being hostile towards newcomers or each other in any serious way*
Fuck are you on about

As for smash, I actually like some of the bullshit stages. Plus the final Ds do have slight difference.
If there was a turn off stage hazards, and keep platforms option, I wouldn't mind. But there is none, so Smashville, all day, errday.

An hour and a half till my psych final, and I'm getting that usual feeling of anxiety where I just want to take it now and get it over with rather than wait. Always frustrating. Best I can do is keep reviewing the material.

And Banana, I approve of the new avatar, bonus points for it including Tako Luka as well.
Good luck, my friend.

And of course I had to get Tako Luka in it. It would have been a failure of a crop if I didn't.

Zenfalcia

Throwing dumb-ass gangsta shit into the dumbest thing in anime instantly makes the whole thing feel more ironic than it really is, and that makes everyone feel better about liking their girl cartoons.

We're the worst one. We've talked about hentai more than we have what the thread is about.

Moe money, moe problems. Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die.
*Looks around*
*Doesn't see anyone being hostile towards newcomers or each other in any serious way*
Fuck are you on about

We're the omly ones that makes juniors get chocolate milk. Therefore we are the worst. Lol.

We're the Super Best Friends With Benefits.
Oh I can get behind this
creepy-zach-galifianakis-flirting-beard-eyebrow-raise.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom