• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My psycho doesn't break easily

Oh really? Then why don't you unwind with the sweeties
sweeties465465467556575yrggdd.jpg

croten

The MGS GZ PC options are looking fairly sweet. I saw Fullscreen, borderless and windowed options as well. Pity it's mostly in Japanese but it still looks good.

73SfSeY.png

Trying to resist the urge to but a pop'n music controller is damn hard. I can't throw more money at expensive things when I already did that for a PS4. But fuck what I would give to play more pop'n music at home.

Did we do a figure collection post already? I'll take pictures of everything when I get home, but it'd be cool to see who has figures of things.
I'll do it, if you do it.

The MGS GZ PC options are looking fairly sweet. I saw Fullscreen, borderless and windowed options as well. Pity it's mostly in Japanese but it still looks good.

Looking good. Capped 60 is disappointing, but everything else looks great.

Oberon

Banned
Enough is enough!

I think I should stop reading Prison school for a while, or at least stop having the manga everywhere I go.
I am seeing lewd things where there aren't....Or maybe there are, but I am the only one seeing it, seeing the thruth.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

bpdkc1i8l1lp0ds5sfdz.gif

Finally finished with exams.

Conglaturation

Woah boarderless? More and more PC games need to have that option. It's such a pain to have dual monitors and switch from a full screen game to this thread.

Enough is enough!

I think I should stop reading Prison school for a while, or at least stop having the manga everywhere I go.
I am seeing lewd things where there aren't....Or maybe there are, but I am the only one seeing it, seeing the thruth.

Oberon seeing lewd things? Shocking!

Okingjrr

So, I was looking at the secret santa members list and the reponses excel file and not everyone's on there. It's missing like 3 people.

Oberon

Banned
Oberon seeing lewd things? Shocking!

Ecchi is life tho.

I am not imagining things!

It started quit inocent, but then half way though it had to get creepy..
And I am certainly not a fan of pantyshots, I actually had to avoid one today.

Small children shown within the first 30 seconds. What an amazing country.

You're responsible that a small girl is now my handy wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom