• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Oh man I love all this lewdness if feels so good. And yeah I still want a PM

NXJ56pS.png

Then.
Now.
Forever.

Zenfalcia

Oh man I love all this lewdness if feels so good. And yeah I still want a PM

Sure. I'll get around to making that list... eventually..
dxlelouch was the seventh seal of the lewdpocalypse

He died for our lewd sins.
Well I mean we could just uhhhhh, if we just...... ah fuck

Unless that one person is REALLY dedicated and acquire all the files for research.

So, yeah! the best friends are a thign right? This week's podcast was the best yet!

Yeah.

I like discussing Super Best Friends stuff, videogame stuff, tv stuff, anime stuff sometimes, not the sources of hentai content. This isn't a hentai community forum.

that is why we are doing this, this should work out better than the IRC and hopefully take care of everything to save use from another OT3

Sure. I'll get around to making that list... eventually..

He died for our lewd sins.

Unless that one person is REALLY dedicated and acquire all the files for research.

So, yeah! the best friends are a thign right? This week's podcast was the best yet!

I loved the Podcast this week..that Lootcrate advertisement was fucking glorious.

Now that I'm setting this up, I really hope this can be dropped from the thread. Anyone commenting on me setting it up, keep it to this weird google doc chatroom we have going.
I loved the Podcast this week..that Lootcrate advertisement was fucking glorious.
This week's podcast KICKED ASS. I lost my shit.

360pages

I'm letting the Dark Souls 2 playthough build up a little so when I look at it I can just marathon it. Plus DS is something I have to take a break from, it's very much gameplay only.

Though I wonder what they are playing after EW

We need to hurry up and end OT9 so we can have OT10 How Woolie Stole Christmas.

7tGkAnt.gif

Also this is easily the highlight of the Dark Souls 2 playthrough.
Man Dark Souls 2 is pretty eh. I do hope we get a Dark or Demon's playthrough.

Can someone compile the Shilling Best Friends Zaibatsu? They're all great.

Now that I'm setting this up, I really hope this can be dropped from the thread. Anyone commenting on me setting it up, keep it to this weird google doc chatroom we have going.

This week's podcast KICKED ASS. I lost my shit.
I know right? I usually listen to it while I wake up, but listened to it while I played DMC4 instead..it was much more enjoyable.

7tGkAnt.gif

I lost my fucking shit when that happened because I literally did the exact same fucking thing the day before.

7tGkAnt.gif

Let's not rush things. Let's at least try and get this thread into 2015

It was quite amazing. I wish they pushed the mangas/animes/comics more since they didn't really go much into it.

I wish they would of too since I actually miss that about some of the older podcasts it kinda gave me a direction to go in for anime that season since apparently Liam and I have similar tastes in anime

Zenfalcia

Pat and woolie stares at beast souls, plz.

360pages

I probably want shorter game LP. Dark Souls can be draining since there is already 40 hours of footage on average.

Maybe something with a more physical end goal.

DMC4? Though action games work better as one offs.

Zenfalcia

I wish they would of too since I actually miss that about some of the older podcasts it kinda gave me a direction to go in for anime that season since apparently Liam and I have similar tastes in anime

Woolie's trying to keep the podcasts short, which is understandable, but i really liked the long drawn out podcasts.

Anime needs more time, I really enjoy hearing people talk about, but unfortunately Liam gets absolutely nothing but hate whenever he talks about anime. I can only imagine the hate he's gonna get for not liking the ending of Chiaka, someone's gonna be furious.

I kinda want a stupidly long JRPG LP, Chrono Trigger was great as background noise to doze off to..

Dark Souls 2.

360pages

MGR would disagree with you.

To be fair, MGR was very much the exception since it's very short and quick in nature.

DMC3 and 4 and even both Bayo's would probably be very difficult to keep interesting since their is a lot of fighting and combat takes up a large portion of everything. They can talk about new weapons and bosses as they come. But things would get very much spread apart easily.

Top Bottom