• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Gamer Y

I know I'm getting some bluetooth earbuds. Should be pretty useful since the majority of my time is spent on public transportation.
Sounds good, get it?

My wish is to not be sick. I had to miss a family party today, and it feels weird missing a holiday.
Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better, get some rest, drink you fluids and all that good stuff.

DAT WII U
Sweet, you got games for it?

It was the end that actually got me
because
It ends exacly where it began, which interpreted as there's no escape to this

Yeah,
I don't know about you, but it got me because it was in many ways like looking in a mirror. I'm just as screwed up in that regard as I was when I was a freshman in high school, maybe even more so, and seeing something like that right in front of me was... not great. Fuck it, it was really great. But not the great I was expecting.

expecially in the last 2 chapters!

Sounds good, get it?

Owwwwww... god dammit.

Ohhh, you'll love where it's going later on.

Sounds like I should start reading this shit, then.

Gamer Y

A phone to replace my shitty 5 year old phone that doesn't even charge anymore.
Couldn't have come sooner right.

I bought bayo and I know I'm getting smash
Nice, you'll have to add all the frienders in doc so we can smash!

My Freedom Wars copy came in today. I expect/want/hope nothing else
Great, it's on Liam and I don't have one, so I know nothing about it other than what I heard from Vita.

This is the first Christmas in a long time where I have no clue what I'm going to be gifted.

I'd be happy with the gift of being school debt free. That or a trip to Nippon.

So, I'm toying with the idea of giving away a copy of Saints Row 4 to a friender here. I got it for a friend of mine, but she bought it herself before I could give it to her, and none of my other Steam friends have it wishlisted.

Is there anyone here with an ungodly, unprecedented, uncontrollable need to play this game?
Or if you just have an interest in good games, that's acceptable too.

If there's more than a few people here who want it, I'll do a Modbot giveaway tomorrow, but I thought I'd just gauge interest first.

Also a love of best girl Rise may or may not hurt your chances, just sayin

So, I'm toying with the idea of giving away a copy of Saints Row 4 to a friender here. I got it for a friend of mine, but she bought it herself before I could give it to her, and none of my other Steam friends have it wishlisted.

Is there anyone here with an ungodly, unprecedented, uncontrollable need to play this game?

If there's more than a few people here who want it, I'll do a Modbot giveaway tomorrow, but I thought I'd just gauge interest first.

ME! I NEED IT!!

Still can't believe I haven't gotten around to playing that game yet. Loved Saints Row the Third.

I'd love it, but I'm not about to worship a false waifu.

Might be the worst Christmas ever for me. No family, lost some family members, not expecting any gifts and the significant other and I are not talking. Just going to drink and catch up on videos.

I'm interested, but probably won't win. Lisa Silverman Best girl forever.
Anyone want to play Xrd?
Maybe later tonight.

Top Bottom