• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Boney

Banned
No idea what I'm doing

But I got a Boney shirt!

This was a it choppy as well sadly, if it doesn't pan out I'll for glory some Lucas

You guys can have some fun, I gotta warm up a bit but if anybody else wants to fight, I'm
Game

I have none on my Wii U for Toon Link. I gotta boot up my 3DS.

OK I have a room up.

I believe Karsticles said it got buffed in 1.0.6 but no one noticed.

TWILT

Banned
GGs Shamrock; I'd play more, but something suddenly came up. Fun matches as always; the percent Lucas can recover from Pikachu's electricity is ridiculous.

I've been wanting to practice this again but with GAF instead since none of my friends want to play with me anymore since they think there's too much of a skill gap between us.
I'm completely mediocre though not to mention incredibly rusty, not a stealth brag or anything I assure you.

I see you guys mentioning stage bans and things of that sort. Is there any etiquette I should know about before I play with GAFers? Like what stages are allowed, customs, etc.?

Puruzi

Banned
I've been wanting to practice this again but with GAF instead since none of my friends want to play with me anymore since they think there's too much of a skill gap between us.
I'm completely mediocre though not to mention incredibly rusty, not a stealth brag or anything I assure you.

I see you guys mentioning stage bans and things of that sort. Is there any etiquette I should know about before I play with GAFers? Like what stages are allowed, customs, etc.?

Stage bans are only in ranbats, if you're just playing against any gaffer, pick any legal stage. We play with custom moves usually.

Boney

Banned
Alright good games brah
Seems like Ike is little Mac against that Yoshi egg launch

We usually play on tourney legal stages and have customs moves. 2 stocks and 6 minutes for singles and 3 stocks 8 minutes for doubles.

2nd post in the op is about the ranbats, our monthly tourney series, there's a ruleset there that's pretty much the evo rules which we use for casuals.

If it were me though, everyone should play in mushroom kingdom u and orbital assault gate

It's also a requirement to hate Yoshi!

Ah ok I see, thanks for the quick replies. So that means no Omega Stages correct? Just want to clarify on that specifically.

And also, if anyone is up to help me shake off the rust, I'd love to play some 1v1's.

Alright good games brah
Seems like Ike is little Mac against that Yoshi egg launch

We usually play on tourney legal stages and have customs moves. 2 stocks and 6 minutes for singles and 3 stocks 8 minutes for doubles.

2nd post in the op is about the ranbats, our monthly tourney series, there's a ruleset there that's pretty much the evo rules which we use for casuals.

If it were me though, everyone should play in mushroom kingdom u and orbital assault gate

It's also a requirement to hate Yoshi!

Good games. I did much better against Samus than other times. I don't know what was wrong with me those first 10 games or so, as it seemed like my skill level went back to November. You can use side-B, jump, and then up-B to recover, while Little Mac can jump and counter OR side-B OR up-B.

Hope you liked the Temple!

Ah ok I see, thanks for the quick replies. So that means no Omega Stages correct? Just want to clarify on that specifically.

And also, if anyone is up to help me shake off the rust, I'd love to play some 1v1's.

Omega Stages are allowed. Some people will play on any stage. But if you want to be safe, look in the OP at the ranbats section. It has all the legal stages.

Oh yeah, Omega Kalos is 100% required to be picked 9/10 times.

Top Bottom