• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Alright, done for now. Really good games! Your Zelda is a beast.

GG's. You tend to have rather predictable approaches. Took me awhile to catch on since I started swapping chars but when I went back to Zelda the 2nd time I eventually caught on and basically started reading you wide open. You really need to shake things up like try to bait the opponent out a bit more.

GG's. You tend to have rather predictable approaches. Took me awhile to catch on since I started swapping chars but when I went back to Zelda the 2nd time I eventually caught on and basically started reading you wide open. You really need to shake things up like try to bait the opponent out a bit more.
Haha, I noticed that when we were playing Elite Four. Yeah, unfortunately the two characters I'm using are not rush down characters, yet that's how I tend to play. Appreciate the advice, hope we play again soon so I can work on it more.

Oidisco

Yo, I just uploaded the video that I was supposed to do yesterday. Main reason I'm uploading it is because of a nice little combo I pull off using a mix of down-throw, nairs, up-tilts and a fair.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RleJ5jcMbC4&feature=youtu.be

I'll be uploading another video later too. I play pretty poorly for a lot of it, but near the end of a match it was a like I had a sudden epiphany and was able to mess up the Wario. It was one of those moments where I was able to use Phantoms as a perfect counter to Wario's bike!

JulianImp

This reminds me I've got to make more custom stages for when we play crazy matches for fun.

By the way, what does everyone think about the space stage I made with the large platforms? I just noticed there's a weird glitch with Pac-Man's hydrants in there, but other than that I think the size and blast zones are okay.

Edit: I see Nami's salty from Nabbit, and that amuses me. He's like a more fair version of the beetle and galaga IMO.

This reminds me I've got to make more custom stages for when we play crazy matches for fun.

By the way, what does everyone think about the space stage I made with the large platforms? I just noticed there's a weird glitch with Pac-Man's hydrants in there, but other than that I think the size and blast zones are okay.

Edit: I see Nami's salty from Nabbit, and that amuses me. He's like a more fair version of the beetle and galaga IMO.

I was killed like a match or two before the Nabbit one by the Galaga item.

It finally picks my stage and kicks me out.

JulianImp

I was killed like a match or two before the Nabbit one by the Galaga item.

It finally picks my stage and kicks me out.

But they're awfully slow! It'd be cool if you'de get auto-KOed upon getting hit by the beam but respawned insantly, and could hit the galaga to recover your stock if you were fast enough.

Still, I love those kinds of kills because they're so random, but also because they remind me of the robo-gopher that does a little dance and floats into a wormhole in Invader Zim.

olimpia84

If I buy the digital copy of this game will the save data from my cart transfer completely to the digital version (i.e. unlocked characters, trophies, stages, stats, etc.)?

If I buy the digital copy of this game will the save data from my cart transfer completely to the digital version (i.e. unlocked characters, trophies, stages, stats, etc.)?

Your disk? Well the save data is stored on the system itself, so I would assume you would be ok, but I would keep asking to be sure.

Done CRQ? Well GGs, fun games.
Thanks for the games, and sorry for the sudden departure! I had something to take care of so yeah. Had fun though, even if some of those item kills got annoying. >.>;;;

I'm assuming you're talking about the 3DS version? I believe your save data on the cart remains separate from the digital.

Good games. I haven't played that way for that amount of time since probably Brawl. But that is the only way I played in Brawl and before!

Good job to Boney for posting in the wrong thread about my amazing Yoshi stage.

I'm actually a bit put off that Nami has never shared his custom stage with me.

It isn't really built for 1v1. But if you want to try it the next time we play, then I will pick it.

If it was that one stage I'm thinking of that Namikaze graciously shared with everyone, you don't want it.

Did you fix the nose, Namikaze?

I have never sent it to anyone, I don't think. I just tend to pick it when I get bored of serious doubles.

The nose is doing its job!

I should make more custom stages. I only have the Yoshi one, and two others that I used for a physics project. So really only 1 real stage. I could make a Donkey Kong stage that only has platforms perfect for expanding his dong. That could be fun.

Oidisco

Oh man, somone on FG just told me to go kill myself. Been a while since I got message like that.
Guess he couldn't handle is Falco getting destroyed by Zelda!

I just played Cosmo's Zelda for an hour or so and daaaamn he's good! His Zelda is so far beyond mine it's scary!

Top Bottom