• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Looking forward to all the free wins. :)

I expect you will use your new main throughout the ranbat season. :-D

Hey, someone at locals claimed that Yoshi has armor on his Nair startup. Is that true?

Ain't no way. I would rather play SFIV.

I haven't found anything nerf worthy in Roy, but he is solid.

I am pretty sure he doesn't have armour on nair. I cannot find anything online about it, and I can't remember any instances where nair allowed to me take an attack and still hit.

Banzai

Question: Didn't I read somewhere before release that they were gonna add a tournament mode to the game? If I'm not making it up, any news on when that's gonna happen?

edit: oh this is the dlc thread. still.

Juni_

Question: Didn't I read somewhere before release that they were gonna add a tournament mode to the game? If I'm not making it up, any news on when that's gonna happen?

edit: oh this is the dlc thread. still.

It's being released in August it was mentioned in the smash direct last Sunday.

Also this is the ot thread for the game not just for the dlc, so feel free to post here if you have questions, or if you want to talk about the game or are looking for someone to fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqmVTJ0QVEQ

JulianImp

Good games! I'm not really used to dittos, and it seems you've got the spacing down for your FE swordsmen.

I keep forgetting I have a counter when I'm offstage. While it'd be a gamble due to Roy's fall speed, there were many times where I knew you were going to ledgeguard me with fairs but I just had to move closer to the ledge because I wouldn't make it otherwise.

NM figured it out. Installing new characters/stages.

Without having played it yet, is Ryu's stage going to be legal? Dreamland?

edit: and sure snacks we can play. Need a bit more time though

Top Bottom