• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Soul Lab

Can I join now? GAF is so unstable for me tonight....

we're gonna start in about 5-10 mins. feel free to join, ye

edit: or what ammo posted ^^
let ammo set up a room. he got all of us

edit2: Room is open! me and yoshimura are ready

edit3: sry ammo. pathetic performance

edit4: I opened a new room. he's on the telephone

These Ike buffs are good.

Good games. Lucas has a lot of tools, combos, and PK Fire zoning, but I feel like they tried too hard to make him modest. He doesn't have very good priority, grab is terrible, and none of his moves stand out as something you really need to watch out for. And I really don't like the Ness matchup. He'll be mostly okay since the gap between top tiers and everyone else has lessened, but feels like they could have done more.
I missed 95% of forward air sweetspots and Lucas and Ness are not comfortable matchups for him, though. I think he's really strong against most characters.

These Ike buffs are good.

Good games. Lucas has a lot of tools, combos, and PK Fire zoning, but I feel like they tried too hard to make him modest. He doesn't have very good priority, grab is terrible, and none of his moves stand out as something you really need to watch out for. And I really don't like the Ness matchup. He'll be mostly okay since the gap between top tiers and everyone else has lessened, but feels like they could have done more.
I missed 95% of forward air sweetspots and Lucas and Ness are not comfortable matchups for him, though. I think he's really strong against most characters.

They need to fix his nair. Expand the hitbox, and they need to take off the landing lag with his short hop fair.

FluxWaveZ

Sorry Nabster, but I've been keeping track and you can't choose Smashville for this one (it's been less than 2 matches since the one you won on).

Edit: GGs.

Nabster92

Sorry Nabster, but I've been keeping track and you can't choose Smashville for this one (it's been less than 2 matches since the one you won on).

Edit: GGs.

Yea, sorry didn't remember if it was FD of SV the one before that. GG's. Unfortunate last game though :/

I can play you, Gucci. My ID is the same as my GAF name. You can host.

Edit: Oh, that was a while ago, haha. Well if anyone wants to play, I'm free.

Juni_

Good games Boney shame about the lag.

Well looks like someone is watching netflix on my end rip my internet connection.

And someone else is playing minecraft double rip.

Top Bottom