• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Sorry Nabster and Cyberman, was asleep. I prob will wait a day or two to ranbat as I haven't played in a week or so. Gotta knock the rust off.

1v1 anyone?

Oidisco

Sudden lag spikes, weird. If they keep happening in the next match it might be best if we stop, cos that'l get really annoying

Well I just got back home, has anyone else from bracket 5 been around?

Also I just learned that Roy can potentially 0% kill with his up B because of the same reason Mii Brawler's Piston Punch/ZSS boost kick/Ike's Aether can so that's neat.

What reason is that?

The initial hit's knockback is super stong so that all the other hits connect properly regardless of percentage, so if only the first hit lands there is nothing to "normalize" the knockback so you get sent flying and if you get caught in a bad spot/situation it could be death.

The initial hit's knockback is super stong so that all the other hits connect properly regardless of percentage, so if only the first hit lands there is nothing to "normalize" the knockback so you get sent flying and if you get caught in a bad spot/situation it could be death.

I think it did that in Melee too. It's weird.

Looking for someone to play.

Oidisco

That only works on Jigglypuff I'm pretty sure

Puruzi

Banned

With Roy it's actually a weight thing. Lighter characters get destroyed knockback wise by the first hit. It does nothing to heavy characters.

Puruzi

Banned
Strong rage and catching someone during a smash attack works too :v

I'm not saying it's a practical/viable thing but it certainly is a possible thing that can happen.

Huh, that's weird

It was the same way in melee. He has some weird knockback weight bullshit thing. It was nerfed in this game though, it was much stronger in melee.

Oidisco

Fun fact, Dreamland is kinda glitchy for Zelda. Using her Up-B horizontally on stage forces her into the air very slightly. This shortens the recovery of her up-B a little.

GGs as always! First time fighting Roy. That f-smash is seriously scary. I can see why so many people like him so much. (I'm still sticking to Lucina though. :p) And I hate Zero Suit Samus so much. She's probably one of the characters I hate fighting the most.

And does anyone here use the Pits? I want to learn how to use Dark Pit. There's a lot that I don't like about the character (and using him probably exposes how poor my fundamentals are) but for some reason I keep trying to use him.

Top Bottom