• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Oidisco

Yea good games dude! Some of Roy's attacks are stupid strong. I still play him like I play Marth and it messes me up. My Marth has also got so much worse since I started using Roy.
Best way to fight ZSS is to play defensively and camp her out. Her best matchups tend to be against aggresive characters and players, so just be the opposite of that! Even as Marth/Lucina, just keep your distance and let her approach, and then punish whatever throws out at you.

And I'd highly recomend watching Nairo use Pit/Dark Pit. I believe they're his mains along with ZSS, and he's probably the best out there with those characters.

SalvaPot

Guys, I need some help, I want to start streaming the tournaments I make at my anime store, but I honestly have no idea what would be the best equipment to do so. Can someone give me some suggestions?

I need something that is cheap but works fine, I don´t need excellent, just something that can be watched comfortably if I stream it on twitch.

As of my computer is a Windows 8, 64 bits, 4GB Ram, Intel Celeron HP. It has HDMI and USB in.

As I said, nothing fancy but functional, I tried looking on google and the smash reddit but for some reason there is no guides to be found, thanks a lot GAF!

Guys, I need some help, I want to start streaming the tournaments I make at my anime store, but I honestly have no idea what would be the best equipment to do so. Can someone give me some suggestions?

I need something that is cheap but works fine, I don´t need excellent, just something that can be watched comfortably if I stream it on twitch.

As of my computer is a Windows 8, 64 bits, 4GB Ram, Intel Celeron HP. It has HDMI and USB in.

As I said, nothing fancy but functional, I tried looking on google and the smash reddit but for some reason there is no guides to be found, thanks a lot GAF!
Get an Elgato 60 HD.

Almost every character in the game kills Bowser at a lower % than Bowser kills them unless he gets a down B or Fsmash read. Sad state of affairs.

I am saying that Bowser's smash attacks are similar to Roys when they kill, percentage wise, but obviously Roy's are much safer

Anyone else want to play?

GGs. Feel like I'm still bad at adapting to stuff fast, kept running into a lot of your UpBs with Bowser. :(

I really gotta mess with Falco since I haven't yet and those buffs seem insane.
I already had issues with Falco, so I am not pleased. :p

Fortress isn't always avoidable. Any time you jump, I am trying to position myself so you have to land on me. You also have an extremely aggressive playstyle, so I can capitalize on that.

Anyone else want to play?

I already had issues with Falco, so I am not pleased. :p

Fortress isn't always avoidable. Any time you jump, I am trying to position myself so you have to land on me. You also have an extremely aggressive playstyle, so I can capitalize on that.

lets play a few Karst.

GGs Solar. lol you did deserve that win if I was stupid enough to go for fsmash and you were smart enough to counter

lets play a few Karst.

GGs Solar. lol you did deserve that win if I was stupid enough to go for fsmash and you were smart enough to counter

GGs, your Lucas is coming along fine. Oh god so much PK Fire. I still need to figure out how to best approach that. Roy's dash might be TOO fast since I feel it takes longer for him to be able to shield from run than ideal

And yeah lol I know technically I did deserve that but it felt cheap :v

That said you still didn't fuck up as bad as this guy lol
Https://youtu.be/5BDxSFJOrIM

I wonder if I can make it out of my shift early on Friday to make it to a local tourney on time...

I really want to see how I'll do, I know I play better when I want to play instead of when I want to experiment/fool around.

I air dodged that... lol... oh well.

GGs Karst. Got a lot to work on with Lucas, but I am pretty pleased day 1. He plays really differently from Brawl. I feel like over those matches I started to play him more smoothe, but I still did some dumb stuff,

GGs Karst. Got a lot to work on with Lucas, but I am pretty pleased day 1. He plays really differently from Brawl. I feel like over those matches I started to play him more smoothe, but I still did some dumb stuff,
I believe you. The lag had gotten bad, which is why I thought we should conclude.

Love your Lucas so far. I like to B-stick him to make wavelanding his PK Fire easy. I can't believe his Nair beats Mewtwo's. -_- They should let Lucas grip the ledge after a PK Thunder 2 on stage or something. It is pretty prone to SDing right now.

Can you believe that Bowser's rolls and spot dodges aren't invincible until frame 4?

You should try some PK Freeze. It's pretty safe in some matchups and sometimes the freeze lasts so long you can combo into PKT2 and KO off the top.

You should try some PK Freeze. It's pretty safe in some matchups and sometimes the freeze lasts so long you can combo into PKT2 and KO off the top.

Yea I have rarely used it, probably on account of I am thinking of everything else. Once his base attacks become more second nature to me, I will probably incorporate Freeze in better

Crayolan

GGs Sohter.Nura, you have a really good Sheik. Kind of surprised you don't use her more often, she seems like your best. Solid Falco and Lucas too.

GGs Sohter.Nura, you have a really good Sheik. Kind of surprised you don't use her more often, she seems like your best. Solid Falco and Lucas too.

Thanks, your Jigglypuff is a wall too. Is Jiggs your main?

Sheik is my main but I've been trying to branch out to other characters. Falco and Lucas are just cool characters so I like playing with them.

Crayolan

Thanks, your Jigglypuff is a wall too. Is Jiggs your main?

Sheik is my main but I've been trying to branch out to other characters. Falco and Lucas are just cool characters so I like playing with them.

Yep, puff is my main. I just love playing as her, none of my backups have nearly as much time put into them.

Top Bottom