• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

GGs guys, gotta head to bed too.

That was fun and the shenanigans hilarious lol I'm happy that it didn't feel like I was being completely carried by either Tipster or TWILT tonight

GGs Karst. Feeling pretty good after those. I have his movements down. I have to learn the matchups though. I felt like I knew what to do against Mewtwo, but I would press and screw it up. I figured out something there though.

you've gotten so good at powershielding every goddamn thing karst
PK Fire is pretty easy to power shield. Even if it is safe, it has a big windup and sound that let you know it is coming. I actually used to be godlike at powershielding on the 3DS. Then I moved to the Wii U version, and the TV lag made it harder. Plus my locals all play on big screen LCD TVs with variable input lag, so my power shielding is variable.

GGs Karst. Feeling pretty good after those. I have his movements down. I have to learn the matchups though. I felt like I knew what to do against Mewtwo, but I would press and screw it up. I figured out something there though.
Those last four I was too tired to think, Oi. GGs. I was pretty happy with my Mewtwo performance. Less so with Bowser. So much anger over his moves just...not working. You shouldn't be able to DI out of Bowser Bomb!!! >:-(

Your neutral felt like pretty much the same to me, though you are better at following up on Nair. The big improvements were your combos and off-stage game. Why don't you go for the PK Thunder 2 trap with Lucas like you do with Ness?

Have you tried B-sticking for easier wavelanding? I noticed you had some errors in your inputs there.

Still so jealous about Lucas' Nair. Mewtwo should have that! :-*

Your edge recovery always keeps me on my toes, haha. Ledge guarding with Lucas felt kind of aimless,though. Dsmash got you hit a lot.

Top Bottom