• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural Season 11 |OT| No, seriously, it got awesome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Lucifer took control of Sam, and we only find out in the 2nd to last episode when Rowena lets it slip, that Sam was Lucifer all this time? Then Lucifer goes and stops the darkness, and Deans sitting there like 'oh shit'.

....That'd be pretty cool.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What if Lucifer took control of Sam, and we only find out in the 2nd to last episode when Rowena lets it slip, that Sam was Lucifer all this time? Then Lucifer goes and stops the darkness, and Deans sitting there like 'oh shit'.

....That'd be pretty cool.

I think this is along the lines of what we're all hoping will happen.

I think this is along the lines of what we're all hoping will happen.

Yup. And if Season 12 became the final season, it'd be awesome. It'd be a good way to end it. It'd end on a high note, and they can't complain because they got 12 amazing seasons out of it.

Watched Supernatural today with my best friend. I've already seen all episodes, he hasn't. He became a big Supernatural fan after the first 5 or 6 episodes of season 1. So we watched the musical episode today and...... damn son, we both got teary-eyed. So so good! :')

Greatest episode ever. I still can't get over how they made fun of their own canon by having the director say it's the worst fanfic ever.

Also, WHY DID YOU TEASE US WITH CHUCK AND STILL DO NOTHING WITH HIM?! WHY SUPERNATURAL, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US?! WHY DO YOU HATE US?!?!?!!

Edit: Because of that girl I have some weird feelings for Dean...dammit Supernatural!

Edit edit: Have any of you guys watched this parody? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCZy8cAgBlM
It's amazing.

Greatest episode ever. I still can't get over how they made fun of their own canon by having the director say it's the worst fanfic ever.

Also, WHY DID YOU TEASE US WITH CHUCK AND STILL DO NOTHING WITH HIM?! WHY SUPERNATURAL, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US?! WHY DO YOU HATE US?!?!?!!

We're talking about a show that is, only now in season 11, continuing a storyline that for all intents and purposes ended in season 5. They take a while to get back to things. They'll get back to Chuck.

We're talking about a show that is, only now in season 11, continuing a storyline that for all intents and purposes ended in season 5. They take a while to get back to things. They'll get back to Chuck.

That's true. I just miss him...this show has a habit of making you love a character and then killing them off, or just making them go M.I.A for extended periods of time.

Also, no matter how much I try I always thing for all intensive purposes, my brain refuses to accept that it's for all intents and purposes.

So, as I watch The Real Ghostbusters again with my wife, we decided to look up ticket prices for the Supernatural convention in Nashville at the end of February. $110-$175 tickets is all that is left for one day on the weekend. That is insane. The only way we would pay that is if it were guaranteed that they would do a ghost hunt at the Opryland hotel like they do on the show (and it is supposedly haunted). Those prices are insane.

I paid less money for a 4 day convention in Chicago in August. That's insane.

Exactly. Tickets to Wizard World in Louisville the other month were half the price, and that not only included tons of comic creators I would want to see, but the cast of Arrow and Bruce fucking Campbell.

Exactly. Tickets to Wizard World in Louisville the other month were half the price, and that not only included tons of comic creators I would want to see, but the cast of Arrow and Bruce fucking Campbell.

Speaking of Bruce, why the hell hasn't he been in Supernatural yet? Dean references him enough and he would fit in so well. Even Ted Raimi has been in a Supernatural episode for fucks sake.

Speaking of Bruce, why the hell hasn't he been in Supernatural yet? Dean references him enough and he would fit in so well. Even Ted Raimi has been in a Supernatural episode for fucks sake.

I've been saying that for years. Give me a haunted cabin episode, and the boys run into Not Ash Williams. Have Bruce play some legendary hunter that the boys know about, but they discover that he is a cowardly asshole, but still saves the day in the end.

I've been saying that for years. Give me a haunted cabin episode, and the boys run into Not Ash Williams. Have Bruce play some legendary hunter that the boys know about, but they discover that he is a cowardly asshole, but still saves the day in the end.

That would be perfect even though it's basically just the plot of Ash vs Evil Dead. Hell, get Jared and Jensen in that show while we're at it. I also wouldn't mind them just taking the plot of My Name is Bruce where Sam and Dean realize there's only one man for what they're facing and track down Bruce playing himself to save the day.

I can dream.

That would be perfect even though it's basically just the plot of Ash vs Evil Dead. Hell, get Jared and Jensen in that show while we're at it. I also wouldn't mind them just taking the plot of My Name is Bruce where Sam and Dean realize there's only one man for what they're facing and track down Bruce playing himself to save the day.

I can dream.

Seeing a screening of My Name is Bruce with a packed house of Bruce fans, followed by a Q&A with Bruce himself is still one of my favorite theater experiences.
Sure, the movie is crap when viewed on its own, but in a packed house of fans it takes on a different energy.

Seeing a screening of My Name is Bruce with a packed house of Bruce fans, followed by a Q&A with Bruce himself is still one of my favorite theater experiences.
Sure, the movie is crap when viewed on its own, but in a packed house of fans it takes on a different energy.

Oh fuck, that sounds amazing.

Seeing it alone, I thought it was ok. A bit crap but watchable for the main obvious reason.

Oh fuck, that sounds amazing.

Seeing it alone, I thought it was ok. A bit crap but watchable for the main obvious reason.

Oh, it was tons of fun that way. And getting Bruce to answer some questions after was fun too. I asked him if he was going to write a new book soon. He said, "If you can figure out a plot for me, I will gladly do it."

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
But but but Lucifer Sam saying this is how it will end

They can't milk multiple seasons out of Luci-Sam and Dean working together....can they?

It could be that Luci gets expelled from Sam, if that's the way we're going, gets a new host and starts the end of the world plan all over again. Or the cage is weakened, which it is, and Luci has some dudes out there trying to find a way to break it once and for all after he gets sent back, if that's where we're going. There's a few ways to work this one into another season or two.

It could be that Luci gets expelled from Sam, if that's the way we're going, gets a new host and starts the end of the world plan all over again. Or the cage is weakened, which it is, and Luci has some dudes out there trying to find a way to break it once and for all after he gets sent back, if that's where we're going. There's a few ways to work this one into another season or two.

After thinking about it, I kinda want Dean and LuciSam to work together. It'll be hilarious.

Dean:"Hey LuciSam, what were you doing today?"
LuciSam:"I KILLED MILLIONS"
*Laugh track*
Dean:"Oh. Well...did you bring the beer?"
LuciSam:"I HOPE YOU LIKE BUDLIGHT!"
Dean:"Awww that's just the worst! Dammit LuciSam!"
LuciSam:"I'M EVIL WAHAHAHAHA!"

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
After thinking about it, I kinda want Dean and LuciSam to work together. It'll be hilarious.

Dean:"Hey LuciSam, what were you doing today?"
LuciSam:"I KILLED MILLIONS"
*Laugh track*
Dean:"Oh. Well...did you bring the beer?"
LuciSam:"I HOPE YOU LIKE BUDLIGHT!"
Dean:"Awww that's just the worst! Dammit LuciSam!"
LuciSam:"I'M EVIL WAHAHAHAHA!"

That's like something out of Changing Channels, we'd need Gabe for that :lol

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't think he's actually scared of the blade although it does look like that from the angle. He's probably just gesticulating and it's a coincidence.

If they nerf Luci like that though, lul.

Is that Lucifer being intimidated by Castiel holding an angel blade?

What was the point of season 5 trying to find the colt to use to kill him when they could have just pulled out an angel blade.
He's probably feigning fear before he easily fucks up Cas. I doubt a regular angel blade could do much to him, since they showed that the archangels have their own swords.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Is that Lucifer being intimidated by Castiel holding an angel blade?

What was the point of season 5 trying to find the colt to use to kill him when they could have just pulled out an angel blade.

Could be an archangel blade, as they look exactly the same. Wouldn't shock me at all if they grabbed Rafael's when he got exploded.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Watched Supernatural today with my best friend. I've already seen all episodes, he hasn't. He became a big Supernatural fan after the first 5 or 6 episodes of season 1. So we watched the musical episode today and...... damn son, we both got teary-eyed. So so good! :')
I recently just binged/caught up with the show and I have to say this episode and episode 8("Just My Imagination") of this season were some real emotional gut punches. :')

WAIT! I SEE TOMORROW TALKS THAT WEREPOSTED YESTERDAY! Does...does this mean the post-mid-season-premier(is that a thing?) Cones on...TONIGHT?! I thought it was starting next week...asdfghjkl THANK YOU GOD FOR LEADING ME TO LOOK HERE! As you can see, I'm fanboying :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom