• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Sianos

Zs1IN.png

I can feel the nostalgia welling up inside of me. <3

Sianos

they're not toys

THEY'RE ACTION FIGURES METHODS OF EXPRESSING BOUNDLESS CREATIVITY.

100_9150.jpg

oh hey look there was an image button on mobileGAF all along

Which means you should still have a paystub...

I used to work at Best Buy like 7 years ago. I still have my paystubs. Fortunately, I am too lazy to bother trying to cheat the system.

Yeah, that should be fine. Hope you saved a paystub. :p

I assumed you would have to still be currently employed by said employer...

The more important question is... can you get them through steam... (I guess in the case of RAGE you have to right? Oh joyous day!)

ArtistDude88 said:
Do I have to make a fake "free game award" announcement to get some people to join? >:\

Make it hat instead of game and watch people flock.

Acerac

Banned
I assumed you would have to still be currently employed by said employer...

The more important question is... can you get them through steam... (I guess in the case of RAGE you have to right? Oh joyous day!)

Hopefully they won't double check. I think the time you were employed may be close enough where they'd let you slip in.

For reference, all the copies of games they give you are through Steam. I might pick up RAGE as well, I remember seeing that on the list of free games.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Holy shiiiii-

Someone in my family just got a job at Wally World. I might have to ask him to do this for me :p Thanks for the info!

U also get free Rage and Fallout New Vegas(360 GoD) and theres Brink/Hunted but who the hell wants those lol.

Also they're all for steam save for Hunted which is D2D.

Hopefully they won't double check. I think the time you were employed may be close enough where they'd let you slip in.

For reference, all the copies of games they give you are through Steam. I might pick up RAGE as well, I remember seeing that on the list of free games.

I still have another paycheck coming, and my employee discount still works for some reason (as of today) so hopefully it will work. Acerac is my new favorite person ever.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I demand announcement making privileges. Before some regulars came on it was just me, Muju, and a team full of idiots. :\

Yeef

Javaman is the leader of the group. I suggest you all bother him endlessly until you get what you want.

[EDIT]
image.php

That hat does not fit on your head. Obviously you must have cut off the top half of your head and had a Santa hat transplanted on!

Pfft, I sent an announcement out at 8:30 EST.

No one joined except 5 people, and one person was already there beforehand. Played a few maps and never got past 12 players over the next 2 hours. So I gave up and left.

I'm going to start renaming myself to Javaman on Steam with his avatar and sending announcements. Maybe that'll get a few of you jerks playing :(

Bluth54

I'm not sure if anyone hast posted this yet, but Valve has 4 new meet the team lithographs up in their store, for Engineer, Scout, Sniper and Demoman.

Oreoleo

Hey guys, no one gives a shit about announcements or gets notifications about them half the time. If you want people to join the server make an EVENT. Just sayin'.

Indie bundle had games I already owned so I guess I can do the same thing as Yeef did and if you play some tonight you'll get entered in a drawing to win either A. Eufloria or B. Cthulhu Saves the World/Breath of Death VII !!!

Exuro

http://i.imgur.com/Zs1IN.png[IMG]

I can feel the nostalgia welling up inside of me. <3[/QUOTE]

Ah I loved those! Great line of legos.

[quote="Yeef, post: 33030624"]A new line of LEGO for babies that came out in like 2009.[/QUOTE]

They've been out for a decade.

Yeef

Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
- Dramatically improved the dynamic model loading system's memory usage, performance, and stability
- Reduced memory usage on systems running Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
- Improved alt-tab handling under Windows Vista and Windows 7
Brrt.

Top Bottom