• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Proven

I have enough steam/tf2 accounts to get
~450
pieces of coal for the winter steam event.
lol.

I'm slightly more familiar Medic'ing for half of Team 1. I thank Yeef for this. But then he countered me by putting Meta on the other team. I may rage tonight.

Anyway, I voted for stopwatch. It makes defense's performance matter more for each point rather than the overall map, and adds a lot more tension. You can even sometimes win just from capturing the first point faster than the other team did.

For a good mix of maps, remember there are generally three types. Attack/Defense (cp and pl), Push (5cp maps and koth), and Parallel (ctf and plr). There's at least one map in each type that we all generally like playing on, with the exception of ctf.

Way to not invite me or message me. jerks
popeyes

Also team 2 wins because I don't know how spitfire is and demo is 80% of the team with Medic the remaining 19%.

not good at all...when i signed up there was none....way to put the pressure on me though :/

Team 2 has Professor Beef and BY2K, which are both free in UMVC3. Beef is even more free in SSFIV AE.

Team 2 definitely going down.

FGC shit talking for hyping purposes

ZEv3n.gif

I guess I should pubstomp with Engi in the meantime so I can get some practice.

BY2K

Membero Americo
What does my non-skill in UMvC3 has to do with my skills in TF2? >:p

Also, is the mic obligatory during the match? I really have no confidence in my English Speaking skills... :( (Even though I know I'm good enough.)

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Yay I'm in! I don't usually use my mic on the Jank but I'll definitely talk during this highlander event since I got Medic.

What does my non-skill in UMvC3 has to do with my skills in TF2? >:p

Also, is the mic obligatory during the match? I really have no confidence in my English Speaking skills... :( (Even though I know I'm good enough.)

mic is definitely recommended, but it is possible to play without mics, if you can convey your messages quickly with Z X C keys or just type in team chat.

ZEv3n.gif

I guess I should pubstomp with Engi in the meantime so I can get some practice.

Mark Henry is a fraud, he lost to Big Show with dat punch.

Patch!
Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Fixed the Stocking Stuffer candy cane using the incorrect material
Updated the Brown Bomber so it can be painted
Updated the festive weapons so they can be gift-wrapped
Updated the localization files
Hmm, what's this in the Schema?
"name": "Something Special For Someone Special"
item_type_name": "Ring"
something_special.3872d2689d6ef7165619734b9fb30c17d3d5f4a7.png

My sickness has corrupted my ability to tell time. I have a free hour it seems, but it looks like a replacement was found either way. Have fun everyone, I'm going to get more orange juice and soup.

kay so cause tf2 community is best community (and contains most people i know on gaf, even though i don't play often anymore) i'm gonna post a whoooooole fuckload of free steam keys here left over from multiple indie bundles

some of them i'm not sure if they work, because i have a horrible memory, so i apologize about that

also i'm sorry to everyone who doesn't care for the spam that may or may not follow this post GET OVER IT NERDS

binding of isaac, blocks that matter
gish
darwinia, defcon, uplink, multiwinia
world of goo, aquaria, gish, lugaru hd, penumbra, samorost 2
braid, cortex command, machinarium, osmos, revenge of the titans
braid, cortex command, machinarium, osmos, revenge of the titans
crayon physics deluxe, cogs, vvvvvv, hammerfight, and yet it moves, steel storm: burning retribution, atom zombie smasher
frozen synapse bundle: frozen synapse, trauma
frozenbyte bundle: trine, shadowgrounds: survivor, shadowgrounds
spacechem
a.r.e.s.
sanctum
nimbus
nightsky
ben there dan that, time gentlemen please
zombie shooter 1
zombie shooter 2

quote to see the keys :D

post if you take one or find it doesn't work, be kind not greedy, etc

except for acerac, he gets none cause he hates me, what a jerk (this is a joke by the way take one if you want one)

Tried to get Binding of Isaac originally because I got obsessed with Super Meat Boy this past month and wanted more of their stuff, but it came up duplicate. Grabbed the Frozenbyte one for Trine instead. Thanks dude!

Blizzard

Banned
kay so cause tf2 community is best community (and contains most people i know on gaf, even though i don't play often anymore) i'm gonna post a whoooooole fuckload of free steam keys here left over from multiple indie bundles

some of them i'm not sure if they work, because i have a horrible memory, so i apologize about that

frozen synapse bundle: frozen synapse, trauma
I don't know if you can see this, but thanks anyway -- I tried the frozen synapse bundle key but it's taken. :)

You don't want to pull a Marn.

I still don't know who he was trying to impress by coming back.

also i'm sorry to everyone who doesn't care for the spam that may or may not follow this post GET OVER IT NERDS

post if you take one or find it doesn't work, be kind not greedy, etc

except for acerac, he gets none cause he hates me, what a jerk
I nabbed the first braid/cortex command/etc code. Thanks a million.

Blizzard

Banned
Yeef's team is a bunch of dirty cheaters. Not only did they not have Termyte and instead brought on Accidante without warning to top the scoreboard and dominate everyone, but my team didn't even have a name! It was Lee's vs "BLU". =(

Top Bottom