• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Blizzard

Banned
Yeah, once the map switched like 10 people were crashing off and on. Logistics and even keeping 18 people in the same place seem like the hardest part of doing any sort of organized game without taking like an hour of setup time.

kay so cause tf2 community is best community (and contains most people i know on gaf, even though i don't play often anymore) i'm gonna post a whoooooole fuckload of free steam keys here left over from multiple indie bundles

some of them i'm not sure if they work, because i have a horrible memory, so i apologize about that

also i'm sorry to everyone who doesn't care for the spam that may or may not follow this post GET OVER IT NERDS

binding of isaac, blocks that matter
gish
darwinia, defcon, uplink, multiwinia
world of goo, aquaria, gish, lugaru hd, penumbra, samorost 2
braid, cortex command, machinarium, osmos, revenge of the titans
crayon physics deluxe, cogs, vvvvvv, hammerfight, and yet it moves, steel storm: burning retribution, atom zombie smasher
frozen synapse bundle: frozen synapse, trauma
frozenbyte bundle: trine, shadowgrounds: survivor, shadowgrounds
spacechem
a.r.e.s.
sanctum
nimbus
nightsky
ben there dan that, time gentlemen please
zombie shooter 1
zombie shooter 2

quote to see the keys :D

post if you take one or find it doesn't work, be kind not greedy, etc

except for acerac, he gets none cause he hates me, what a jerk (this is a joke by the way take one if you want one)

Ares was taken by someone.

World of goo pack invalid key.

Oreoleo

Yeah, once the map switched like 10 people were crashing off and on. Logistics and even keeping 18 people in the same place seem like the hardest part of doing any sort of organized game without taking like an hour of setup time.

Indeed. It was kind of a hassle but when it got going it was a lot of fun.

I think it would probably easier to keep people on the server with a few more days notice, and if we did it on a Friday or Saturday night.

I had a great time, hope we can do that again sometime.

Yeef

Yeah. That was tons of fun. Even when we got stomped on Badwater I was having a good time.

Also, apparently Bacon got some of the achievements for Foundry just by watching on SourceTV. Hooray for bugs! \o/

Blizzard

Banned
Yeah. That was tons of fun. Even when we got stomped on Badwater I was having a good time.

Also, apparently Bacon got some of the achievements for Foundry just by watching on SourceTV. Hooray for bugs! \o/
Clearly all the hax, lack of team names, and surprise secret weapon substitute players were too much for the good guys. Our team was destroyed!

That was a lot of fun, I missed serious team-based play like that it really brings out the best in TF2. We should schedule scrimms like that more often. Also, I wouldn't mind one last night of Waiting Room madness before the server has to go away.

Proven

I've been noticing lots of bugs with the item presets. The only way I can change weapons with 99% certainty is to actually hit the 'm' key and go to the character's item loadout that way. And even then I have to go back and check just in case.

The games were fun. I know I went wrong in a couple areas like not giving Spitfire enough heals. But the longer we played the more the team got together.

As for picking teams next time, I'm not sure how we're going to get that done well. Maybe just a wider variety of skill levels? I'll watch the stream later and see if I can glean anything. Also, I don't think I'll be on much from Christmas on to near New Year's. Everyone's coming back from college or getting time off work, it's almost irritating.

Ares was taken by someone.

World of goo pack invalid key.
Okie dokie. Dunno why World of Goo is invalid. It's definitely the key Humble Bundle gave me. Ah well.

Here's an updated and shortened list.

gish
crayon physics deluxe, cogs, vvvvvv, hammerfight, and yet it moves, steel storm: burning retribution, atom zombie smasher
spacechem
sanctum
nimbus
nightsky
zombie shooter 1
zombie shooter 2

Quote to see key if you want it.

Everyone did ok. BY2K was getting headshots on me. Metaphorically being Metaphorically. Proven being the smart Medic.

PS. Javaman was the best sniper on Badwaters! =P

forgot to mention Nimbus was taken as well. Not sure who. Can't check the rest as I already have them.

most taken...i tried most(im poor) and all that i tried were used....wish ppl would at least post and say i took it.

EDIT: cant believe jank ended at 10PM.............rough times

Okie dokie. Dunno why World of Goo is invalid. It's definitely the key Humble Bundle gave me. Ah well.

Here's an updated and shortened list.

gish
spacechem
sanctum
nimbus
nightsky
zombie shooter 1
zombie shooter 2

Quote to see key if you want it.
Sanctum please thanks?

most taken...i tried most(im poor) and all that i tried were used....wish ppl would at least post and say i took it.

EDIT: cant believe jank ended at 10PM.............rough times

Some of them might have been taken by me. I can't remember every game I actually got from the bundles versus which ones I actually owned. SO MANY. I tried my best. ): Which ones in particular? I'd like to remove any ones that actually don't work. U:

New list.

gish
nightsky
zombie shooter 1
zombie shooter 2

EDIT: OH MY GOD PROVEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO WHAT A JERK

Proven

Oh crap, I forgot to say in the last post: Thanks Toggles. I grabbed the Darwinia/etc. code. It was the only bundle I had missed before.

You guys need to play Machinarium, its amazing.

The match was fun tonight except for the fact that I had to go against fallengorn the soldier and his rockets that I can't reflect.

Oreoleo

Really? I wasn't playing as aggressive as normal and I died as much as I killed.

Same. Normally I can go 2:1 or 3:1 as heavy NO PROBLEM, but tonight I was barely maintaining a 1:1 kdr. And I think at the beginning of Badwater offense I was doing even worse than that. Proven ubering me basically got us through the 2nd point, but really no one was consistently doing better than anyone else. It was a team effort all around. Good stuff.

Tenck

Haha, so Fallengorn thinking you were passed out drooling over your keyboard was pretty spot on.

Except for the drooling part, yeah he was correct. I was doing a Quake scrim just before I slept. I feel sorry for both my Quake team and TF2 team heh.

Yeef

Except for the drooling part, yeah he was correct. I was doing a Quake scrim just before I slept. I feel sorry for both my Quake team and TF2 team heh.
I feel like you live in some sitcom world where you schedule yourself to do like 9 things at once with comical results.

I'd watch it.

I'd watch it.

Me, too, provided he's played by Kristen Bell.

One more time, then I'm gonna toss the list into some other thread. U:

zombie shooter 1
zombie shooter 2

Quote to see the key.

Please let me know if any of these don't actually work. I'd rather not promise something to random people if they can't actually get it. (Even though I already did it.)

Tenck

I feel like you live in some sitcom world where you schedule yourself to do like 9 things at once with comical results.

I'd watch it.

Haha, I usually put things off to the last minute, so I find myself trying to do a lot of things at once.

Procrastination is the devil.

Yeef

Me, too, provided he's played by Kristen Bell.

One more time, then I'm gonna toss the list into some other thread. U:

Both of these were already redeemed.

Top Bottom