• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Since the Steam giveaway thread is so backed up, I figure I'll just give this away here since I'm in the Christmas Spirit and all. This is a code for the Humble Indie Bundle #3: Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves, and (my personal favorite) VVVVVV.

Quote to reveal the code, and please post when you do.

Thank you very much (took and worked)

Thoraxes

So, did I ever tell you guys the story about how I was on the server with the guy who crafted the very last/final Golden Wrench, the very exact moment he actually crafted it?

The bastard crafted it only about 20 seconds after I crafted some scrap to try and get one. This is the one that got away ;_;

RGA6z.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Uplands > upwards? Quite possibly! I expect it to be super confusing until people learn it though. And I'm not thrilled with the dusty style. But hey, steel confused me for years until I learned it and now it's one of my favorite maps. So all I need to do is devote a few more years of my life to TF2 and I'll be ready to go!

Whaddya vets think about the strange flame thrower going for like 10ref?? Im trying to get a COMPLETE pyro collection (-every unusual for obvious reasons) and this purchase will break me....think it will only go down or up? im guessing up if its limited or even only available at smissmas time.

Whaddya vets think about the strange flame thrower going for like 10ref?? Im trying to get a COMPLETE pyro collection (-every unusual for obvious reasons) and this purchase will break me....think it will only go down or up? im guessing up if its limited or even only available at smissmas time.

WHAT!!

is it a festive strange flame thrower

So, did I ever tell you guys the story about how I was on the server with the guy who crafted the very last/final Golden Wrench, the very exact moment he actually crafted it?

The bastard crafted it only about 20 seconds after I crafted some scrap to try and get one. This is the one that got away ;_;

RGA6z.jpg

I didn't even know they could be crafted for a time. I thought they were based on awards or something?

WHAT!!

is it a festive strange flame thrower

must be.

They can still be unboxed for another 11 days, they'll more than likely go down in price and then even out.

They can still be unboxed for another 11 days, they'll more than likely go down in price and then even out.

That's what I'm hoping. I've sold one Strange Festive already, and I have another one just waiting for the trade embargo to break.

That said, I imagine they'll stay fairly expensive (in the 2-4 key range).

I'm trying to get a specific HUD that display each team members HP, but it seems the CommunityHUD doesn't have it?
Edit: herp derp, only displays in tournament mode if I enable Advance HUD option.

mojiimbo

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

Added community-created winter items to the drop lists, the craft tables, and the store
Added the Spirit of Giving
Gifts from Secret Saxtons and Piles o' Gifts now have a chance to grant a gift in addition to whatever item they would have granted normally
Fixed hearing the deny sound while rotating a sentry during placement
Manmelter balance tweaks:
Added particle effect on muzzle that appears when ready to fire
Increased projectile speed while maintaining the same travel arc
Increased extinguish range
Added festive lights to all ropes and cables
Fixed a problem that would sometimes allow the detonator projectiles to crit on burning targets
Updated the localization files
Updated the gamehaptics file:
Added draw/melee swing/melee hit/crit forces for the The Sharp Dresser and the Spy-cicle
Added draw/recoil/reload/crit forces for the Pomson 6000
Added draw/recoil/crit forces for the Manmelter
Added draw/recoil force for the Wrap Assassin
Added melee hit/world hit force for the Third Degree
Added crit forces for the Holiday Punch
Fixed missing forces for Demoman swords
Refined recoil force for the Sandman

BY2K

Membero Americo
I want to give the Saxton Gift to someone from GAF, so if anybody wants it, get your ass on the Jank Server.

EDIT: Server needs to be updated, btw.

What are these gifts?!?!

The saxton gifts (available in store for <1$ ) it gives 1 random person on server 1 random gift. usually something shitty like a regular drop weapon. You get one free and some sorta grinch heart badge (the more you give the higher the stat goes, like the dueling badge)

The saxton gifts (available in store for <1$ ) it gives 1 random person on server 1 random gift. usually something shitty like a regular drop weapon. You get one free and some sorta grinch heart badge (the more you give the higher the stat goes, like the dueling badge)

Oh man if it's retroactive clivefrog is fucking rolling in good karma.

And I wouldn't be doing bad myself if I do say so.

Thoraxes

I didn't even know they could be crafted for a time. I thought they were based on awards or something?

It was a drop on craft: When you crafted something (literally anything), you had a chance, when Valve released them over time, to also get a Golden Wrench when you crafted something. This included metal smelting and making as well as hats and weapons too.
Oh man if it's retroactive clivefrog is fucking rolling in good karma.

And I wouldn't be doing bad myself if I do say so.

C9dLa.jpg

image.php

I know you just wanted this.
But of course!

Yeef

Does this game ever stop updating?
Nope.

And why are the updates for this always so damn big?
Sounds like you have the update bug. I don't know that there's any actual fix, but a handful of people have a bug where they're forced to download huge updates when the actual update is only a few megs. hit up Google and see if there is a solution!

Yeef

I hate having to switch to demo when I'm having fun with another class, but my team needs the help. No I know why Wartime doesn't play much anymore...

It was a drop on craft: When you crafted something (literally anything), you had a chance, when Valve released them over time, to also get a Golden Wrench when you crafted something. This included metal smelting and making as well as hats and weapons too.

http://i.imgur.com/C9dLa.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I think that pyro might have been me...

Yeef

Actually, they do. Upto 1 week of drops will roll over.
Context Kirby! Context!

Last week was double drop week. Chances are that does roll over. You won't get 3x the number of drops this week if you missed last week. Probably just the normal amount of roll-over.

Top Bottom