• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Javaman

I've got 2 naughty crates if anyone wants them for free. Also at least 1 of every crate except for the rare one (30?) also free if anyone wants them. I'm going to delete them in a couple of days.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I've got 2 naughty crates if anyone wants them for free. Also at least 1 of every crate except for the rare one (30?) also free if anyone wants them. I'm going to delete them in a couple of days.

I'll take the naughty crates off your hands. Might take you up on some of the other crates.

Firebrand

I've received like 5 gifts from the Gaf server hahaha.

Hoarding them to myself :O
And here I felt a little bad for getting two when I only had one to give myself, hehe.

All this lovely gift spamming made me discover that binding the key to close popups next to the one that makes me explode is a poor idea. My apologies to whoever that demoman was who suddenly found himself without an uber on the start of gorge. X|

I found an interesting glitch a few moments ago. I was spamming the snowing noise maker as Spy and disguised as someone on my team, then it brought up a dueling menu. The guy I was disguised as had the dueling minigame in his use slot and I was able to bring it up. I tried to duel someone through him, but it didn't work haha.

Yeef

Any of the regular players* of the Jank can have my nice and naughty crates for free if they want. I have a lot of them.

I won't be home from work until around 10PM or so (East Coast).

*I get to decide if you're a regular player or not.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm going to hold out a few more days to see if Valve gives out stocking stuffier keys again before giving mine away.

Oreoleo

Even if you don't want to do text idling, you can still just create a local server and get drops that way. There's literally no reason to use an achievement_idle server anymore.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I found an interesting glitch a few moments ago. I was spamming the snowing noise maker as Spy and disguised as someone on my team, then it brought up a dueling menu. The guy I was disguised as had the dueling minigame in his use slot and I was able to bring it up. I tried to duel someone through him, but it didn't work haha.

But if you alt-tab while disguised as someone you'll get their desktop. :O

Any of the regular players* of the Jank can have my nice and naughty crates for free if they want. I have a lot of them.

I won't be home from work until around 10PM or so (East Coast).

*I get to decide if you're a regular player or not.

I might take you up on that.

Even if you don't want to do text idling, you can still just create a local server and get drops that way. There's literally no reason to use an achievement_idle server anymore.

Hipster idlers.

Ran two last night, got tons of drops (yes, just two at a time - too cheap to spring for the full version of Sandboxie). Tried running some just now, getting nothing. Clearly Steam servers are overloaded with Christmas shenanigans.

Tenck

I leave you guys for Dota 2 now :O

Will try my best to bring down my team with me on Dota 2 like on TF2. Wish me luck guys!!!

Sianos

Not in the mood for Jank tonight.

Best moment was when I walked up behind Whoreleo, somehow got a forty damage stab, and ate crit minigun through my dead ringer. Three times.

I'll be back when I chill out. Long day, don't want to ruin your's with my bitching.

And goddamit I never want to play opposite Grimm's sniper ever again.

Guess it was just all of those months of Huntsman-only use.

Best moments tonight:

-seeing you flying through the air on Badwater. I almost sniped you as you were falling haha.
-seeing a suspicious friendly Scout jump on the rocks. I stared at him for a second before bam bam I'm dead. Curse you Metaphorically!

Haha! Somebody joined my idle server and opened a Secret Saxton, which my idler was happy to receive. :lol

I almost feel bad about that. I will keep that Crit-A-Cola as my main now in honor of "SaltyNeon."

Proven

Got in 30 min ago, in no mood to play tonight, and busy the next two days. Maybe I'll see you guys on the 26th. Happy holidays.

Tenck

Haven't been in the mood to play much else but Spy lately. Meta and Tenck have converted me to the dark side!

Hahaha great to hear. Spy is awesome. Everyone should at least have more classes to play.

That's why I try to play anything really, to not just stick to one class all the time.

When TF2 gave me an item that was named after my heart disorder, I really thought for a moment that Steam was able to suck my soul all the way up into my medical record. Should I buy more Saxton Hale crate to virtually grow my heart as big as it already physically is ?

Proven

:3

I still bring team down regardless of what class I play.

Edit: Haven't been giving it my all with the Spy now either ;_;

All I really want to do now is take a somewhat easier class and play around :O

Play more Stickybombs. Apparently we need more.

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

Fixed a Spy-cicle exploit
Fixed the Manmelter idle effects showing on other flareguns

Top Bottom