• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2015 US Open |OT| 31th August – 13th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumpion

Kokk-in-outis looking scrappy out there, took the first set! Gasquet needs to step up his game, he seems lethargic.

Chumpion

Well, now The Kokk has deflated completely. I guess he blew his load too soon. Maybe he'll come alive after Gasquet bagels him in number two... set...

What a game from Donald Young after losing his serve at 4-3 to break Simon to 15 and serve for the match. Didn't expect to raise his game like that.

DY!!!! Something has awoken in him. Maybe it's the realization that he doesn't know who is clothing sponsor is or if it is even a real company, but he's got the fire.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Hewitt giving out bagels like it's 2001.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The Kokk should just retire. He'll injure himself further doing this.

Kensuke

Kokk finally gave up. Smashed his racket before shaking hands. Must be super frustrating after being 2-1 up in sets.

Kyrgios is quite a warrior in grand slam matches actually. Has played (and won) several epics already.
He doesn't have the heart to compete week in and week out right now.

Rublev strikes the ball CLEAN. This is going to be the greatest generation all they need is a call to arms.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Nice comeback by Petkovic after that first set, she looked like she was going out.

Diamond

Caroline Garcia really needs to improve her ranking to avoid having to make upsets in the early rounds like that. She plays really well against high ranked players but she needs to have one or two rounds to adjust her game and build confidence. I really appreciate her game, hope she can do some great things in a near future.

Francis Tiafoe has the ugliest form I've ever seen. I do not understand how he gets the ball to go in the court, he is like manifested video game glitch.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Mahut about to pull off the upset, really happy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom