• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 24 Hours of Le Mans 2014 |OT| Audi, Porsche, Toyota. One Winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

hui okay I was wrong, that's a nice set up for the race with the Audi's dominating sector 1 and three but being slower on the straights. hope the pit stops wont fuck everything up

are they mainly showing cokcpit views?

the official stream only uses cockpit views. you have to watch it on a TV Station to get the TV feed.

blanky

Only half an hour and already so much going on. I love Le Mans so much. I do hope Porsche can fix Jani's car and that it can be competitive again. I want a threeway for the first place.
Also the new C7.r is a sexy sexy car.

Jezbollah

I really like the implementation of the Safety Zones. If that works as well at night then I think it'll improve the show quite a lot.

oipic

I really like the implementation of the Safety Zones. If that works as well at night then I think it'll improve the show quite a lot.

Yep, that worked very well - admittedly it was only required in this case to tidy some gravel, so it'll be interesting to see how 'major' the incident will now have to be to be deemed safety car worthy.

Portman

Glad to see Porshe's LMP back in the race, didn't want to see them sit their return race out with one of their cars.

Konosuke

Zeod is out. Gearbox issue, had no drive and couldn't return to the pits. I wanted to see Lucas driving, oh well. Go Mardenbo!

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Toyota 7 could be in trouble with a penalty.
Looked fine in the pits to me, close but no worse than what I have seen in F1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom