• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 24 Hours of Le Mans 2014 |OT| Audi, Porsche, Toyota. One Winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
Is Webber the strongest driver on the Porsche 20?
On paper, maybe. Bernhard is clearly the most experienced endurance racer of the three, though.

What makes a great F1 driver isn't always what makes a great sports car driver, even if raw talent does mean a lot.

Mastah

BqGcHOPCUAAy73p.jpg:large

BqGcdesCQAAYFHv.jpg:large

BqGcnIeCIAAxNGV.jpg:large

Is safety car period over?

I don't know what's more annoying: hour long safety car periods or constant commercial breaks in fox sports 1.

:lol, didn't realize they're now calling it "Scotch corner" thanks to Mcnish's accident a few years back.

(assuming I heard that right)

cmr-94

Getting annoyed with the eurosport commentators. Seems to me they make a lot of mistakes or just dont notice things very quickly

chrislowe

On paper, maybe. Bernhard is clearly the most experienced endurance racer of the three, though.

What makes a great F1 driver isn't always what makes a great sports car driver, even if raw talent does mean a lot.

But didnt webber race in lemans before he got an f1 contract? I thought he was the guy doing a flip in the air into the forest in lemans many years ago.
And many not so great f1 drivers did awesome in f1 like mcnish.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Toyota seems to have picked up some good speed as the track dries out.
Over 2 seconds a lap quicker than the Porsche and Audi.

dalin80

Banned
Track conditions have changed immensely and the advantaged has passed among the 3 at various points. In the cool I expect to see Toyota having the speed throughout the night.

kiyomi

The sun going down while the race continues to go on in Le Mans is maybe one of my favourite moments on the motorsport calendar.

Plus I get to support Alex Wurz, a man I love after he compared Vettel vs. Webber to Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom