• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELL YEAH I'd pay more money in taxes to pay thousands less a year in healthcare.

Part of his strength in talking truth is no fear is saying things that politicians have traditionally considered radioactive, such as 'yes, you'll pay a little more in taxes, but you'll save thousands because you no longer pay X' He assumes his audience 8s bright enough to see through the media negative spin soundbites.

besada

Banned
Gaf always says Bernie performs poorly in debates yet he dominates online polls. You guys ain't representing the majority thinking.
First of all, "GAF" doesn't do anything, as it's composed of thousands of members with differing political opinions. You are part of GAF, so attributing a monolithic opinion to it different than your own is both inaccurate, and irritating as shit.

Secondly, there's no dilemma here. Online skews younger and more liberal, which is Bernie's constituency, whereas Hillary's is old people and minority voters, with old people more likely to answer polls in papers, polling, and Cable channels for a variety of reasons. What we're seeing is both candidates doing well with their constituencies, in different places.

Neither side really wants to accept this, because it points to big weaknesses with both candidates, which is a disconnect from important parts of the base.

Tesseract

Banned
bernie is dominating

my grandpu

cwtpnEU.gif

Loakum

Banned
By the Gods, I would LOVE to see and Sanders vs Trump Presidential debate! America...please don't fuck up this golden opportunity! *fingers crossed*

Oh boy, SUV's to prove a point and americans terrorized by ISIS---these questions are the answer to what kind of pitches one would somehow concoct for a damned t-ball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom