• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Me thinks that a huge crash is coming in the coming years that could be as bad as the 2008 one. If you look at how bad student loan debt has gotten, you gotta wonder if it's going to cause a huge crash the moment the government raises the rate of the federal loans. Kids will have so much trouble paying off their loan in the same manner that people had problem paying off their mortgage.

jerry113

Banned
Good response by Bernie, good question by the moderators. They're giving him a chance to address some common concerns the general public might be wondering about taxes and healthcare.

Linkyn

This whole debate is about attacking Sanders core ideas. Like, who are they fooling? So unfair.

To be fair, getting through this negativity is a first step to surviving the onslaught in the general. Being hard on a candidate during the primary can only help them in the long term.

The questions seem to be slightly more skewed towards Hillary, but god damn this is a shit show overall.

Why the hell is O'Malley even there?

Good god, this isn't hard math moderators---the obsession that any rise negates everything else is just insane and damn near feeds into the Starve the Beast nonsense demonization of taxation outright.

Me thinks that a huge crash is coming in the coming years that could be as bad as the 2008 one. If you look at how bad student loan debt has gotten, you gotta wonder if it's going to cause a huge crash the moment the government raises the rate of the federal loans. Kids will have so much trouble paying off their loan in the same manner that people had problem paying off their mortgage.
Yep. Education is the next bubble set to burst.

lednerg

@lizadonnelly
CY-JHfLWEAIYcYt.jpg

kcp12304

Banned
Governors are by law or by their State Constitutions required to balance their budgets. It's an easy soundbite for Governors to make. That goes to both parties.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Yep, those individual contributions capped at 2700 would be enough for me to do everything they want.

Individual contributions are not fucking unlimited.

At least one other poster here gets it. The real danger are those anonymous unlimited donations to superpacs.

lenovox1

This whole debate is about attacking Sanders core ideas. Like, who are they fooling? So unfair.

These certainly aren't attacks. This line of questions gives incite to people like me who haven't been aware of the details of Sanders's plans. Details he's never given before tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom