• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope none of you all have active Military family members or friends.

My father and I both got out, unfortunately my brother-in-law is still in. But he only in the MEO (Equal Opportunity) program as a counselor.

fuckin.......shit.....

My younger sister joined the Navy last year.

Nudull

Banned
He's not gonna do anything, my brother said to my face after he was elected.

Congress would stop things from getting crazy.

D i Z

Isis gets what they wanted. Russia gets what they wanted. Nato gonna be like nigga please when he needs assistance.

Would be worth a laugh if all of those votes were also volunteer notices for a draft.

I'm not a man of strong faith but I'm sending prayers up.

If Trump was at the WH and not at his god damn golf course I'm sure I would hear word of protesters planning to head there tonight and I would be joining them.
Isis gets what they wanted. Russia gets what they wanted. Nato gonna be like nigga please when he needs assistance.

Would be worth a laugh if all of those votes were also volunteer notices for a draft.

I would have to find a source but I wouldn't doubt that those red states have a larger demographic of "military families." I think last week a GAF members was saying how the Army would roll through these middle-town white American rural cities and recruit so many students.

D i Z

He did want to leave NATO, so maybe this is where they just let him have what he wanted.

Yup.

I'm not a man of strong faith but I'm sending prayers up.

If Trump was at the WH and not at his god damn golf course I'm sure I would hear word of protesters planning to head there tonight and I would be joining them.

I would have to find a source but I wouldn't doubt that those red states have a larger demographic of "military families." I think last week a GAF members was saying how the Army would roll through these middle-town white American rural cities and recruit so many students.

They've been kept hungry to go shoot some darkies and others for so long, I can see a spike in recruitment.

sure is good that we didn't elect that warhawk Hillary...

mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

It's almost staggering how he's playing into EVERYBODY BUT the US's interests and we'll being on an international scale.

People will die for literally nothing.

BigDes

People still think Trump is this master of 28th dimensional sandwich making.

Pretty clear the gross windbag fuck us just throwing darts at a brick wall praying something sticks

Pretty clear the gross windbag fuck us just throwing darts at a brick wall praying something sticks

Seriously, he is in pure desparation mode right now! The investigation is causing him to have his back to the wall and now he is doing everything possible to save his own ass...even if people have to die to save it.

Slayven

If he goes to full boots on the ground war, i think he might hit his 28% approval ratting

Mizerman

Seriously. Just because Mango Mussolini managed to stumble into the presidency doesn't mean he's some damn unparalleled strategist.

akira28

Seriously. Just because Mango Mussolini managed to stumble into the presidency doesn't mean he's some damn unparalleled strategist.

I swear to god that picture of him with that miners hat or whatever it was on, he's puffing his lips out like Mussolini. He thinks hes on that level 100%

Wo0rs7Hm.jpg

He won by like, 20 counties and less than 100K total people across 5 states.

But of course Dems act like we lost by 25 Million votes so, were dicked.

Sure is funny how he's yet to even put forward a bill that, say, would do anything for any sort of economic growth.

I recall seeing her at Noel Jones's church looking might nice a few years ago. So...it's been a lil while

#notthirstjustfacts

Could this game even be made again right now?

https://youtu.be/97agW2ofMVg
I think the last thing I saw her in was Waist Deep. She was skinny in that and didn't have ass. She got cakes now.

She is 35, you know how sisters thicken up as they age.
Mmhm. Taraji was the same too. I can't seem to gain weight, but I might end up on the thick scale in 6 years.

Hmmm, just... Gonna add that to my list to watch now. ��
Thickness in comment.

kTv6I3L.jpg

DwS8XUP.jpg

akira28

Dems lost because the goddamn football got snatched at the last second again. Charlie Brown still has not learned to keep his eye on the ball until he actually connects foot to pigskin.

Slayven

Sure is funny how he's yet to even put forward a bill that, say, would do anything for any sort of economic growth.

Not put pen to paper except to make folks lives worse

Mizerman

Speaks to how broken of a country we are

Yeah, and to how stupid some people are.

I swear to god that picture of him with that miners hat or whatever it was on, he's puffing his lips out like Mussolini. He thinks hes on that level 100%

Wo0rs7Hm.jpg

He makes Mussolini look like Zhuge Liang.

"Oh, we gotta stop with the "identity politics" and empathize with the economic anxiety stricken folk. They're the REAL victims."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom