• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
c8lxjTJ.gif

Its the little things that make a game great.

hah i really like this. it reminds me i haven't read the first part of the button comic that recently came out too

Bronx-Man

Banned
*tool sees my thread*
*tool posts in my thread about how he doesn't like my posts or my threads as if i give a shit*
*tool gets banned*

giphy.gif

Is this what it's like being Slay? It's fucking awesome.

Harson should show him the way

Where are the marvel heroes players in here

What's up? I barely play anymore, was hoping the new update would've made if feel better but nah. And their main developer being a huge Trump supporter pretty much killed any interest i had left in the game. (Almost 1k hours played though :p )

Btw, GotG2 was great!

Sch1sm

Received an award at school, apparently. They failed to notify me about it. Would have never known if I didn't log in to check my statement since I'm taking this summer course, lol.

I'll take it.
Extra $500 in my pocket, anyway. And that shit goes on my transcript, making me look like some upstanding student.

---

I'm still bothered all you guys get Marvel films a week before we do. That's some shit.

Kreed

*tool sees my thread*
*tool posts in my thread about how he doesn't like my posts or my threads as if i give a shit*
*tool gets banned*

giphy.gif

Is this what it's like being Slay? It's fucking awesome.

"Hey guys! I attacked Bronx-Man with my alt account and got banned. When do I get my cookie?"

"Guys, what happened to us? We were supposed to be taking down GAF from the inside with these alt accounts. It's been years and the best we can do now is Jado Dolezal sneaking into the BCT a second time and trying to Gordon banned, only for himself to get banned? When did this 30+ year old sandbox baby movement become such a joke?"

"...I still get my cookie right?"

Slayven

Received an award at school, apparently. They failed to notify me about it. Would have never known if I didn't log in to check my statement since I'm taking this summer course, lol.

I'll take it.
Extra $500 in my pocket, anyway. And that shit goes on my transcript, making me look like some upstanding student.

---

I'm still bothered all you guys get Marvel films a week before we do. That's some shit.

Congrats, can I hold 50 loonies?

Why would you pay 12,000 anything to Ja Rule?

Ja Rule and Blink 128

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom