• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
K8rcyKu.gif

He got braids to try and hide the fact the left side of his hairline left and never came back.

And dude looks like he lost a lot of weight (which he didn't have to lose).

Numb

Milestone leases the rights to DC(or whoever wants them), i assume if WB/DC wants him they will pay to have them.

I see
I was wrong in thinking they already had immediate access to him and just didn't bother
Won't expect them to go that extra step for him :(

Gotta code switch when you're playing videogames online, lest you gotta explain all the slang you use then gotta hear them overuse it and use it randomly when it's not needed.

Looking crackish on blackish

I didn't recongize him at first, dude looked like a 90s movie crackhead

Yea I watched a few clips of the episode and was like "that's Chris Brown?" Like dude is basically a skeleton with braids and some tats.

Imm0rt4l

Brehs, this comment In the GiTS thread:

"I got called racist and was told that I said that Asian actresses can't act. They also said that I'm a liberal racist, which is an oxymoron"

This is one neogaf-ass comment LMAO

shingi70

Banned
Morning BCT.

I thought Cyborg being on the Justice league was all apart of Geoff Johns obsession of reliving his childhood. Bes mentioned that he likes Cyborg alot because Cyborg was apart of his favorite era of Superfriends as a kid.

zeemumu

You have some messed up dreams

It's not like this all the time. I think the really fucked up ones were somehow caused by me leaving my ceiling fan on last night. Shut it off and the rest of the night was fine. I do miss those dreams that are just me super-jumping to various locations.

Ah so I'm assuming it's all done in jest. Still not a good look for CB since he constantly does dumb stuff.

People are against it, people are saying people need to get over Chris Brown. I haven't seen the episode yet so maybe he fit the character on purpose. Blackish usually always has a message with each episode.

Slayven

Who's that again?

Storm Chamber if he was an older actress

People are against it, people are saying people need to get over Chris Brown. I haven't seen the episode yet so maybe he fit the character on purpose. Blackish usually always has a message with each episode.

If Chris Brown was more aware he wouldn't have done it because of the message of the ep was aimed at folks just like him

Not gonna lie, it bothered me to see him on the show..no need to taint it with that woman beating bitch.

LOL

I feel you, I agree with folks that are against it, he don't belong on any type of family show, and regardless of character they probably still could have gotten someone else to do it. All this did was put paper in his pocket.

Mr Terrific is pretty great.

Other than that I'm struggling to think of a book that doesn't feel like tokenism. I mean shit, do they even have a black led ongoing other than Cyborgs shitshow?

Fuck Mr. Terrific would be (no pun intended) Terrific. Even Black Lightning would be good. Both unfortunately are being wasted on the CW.

Terrific is so nice even Batman had to jack his shit. Mahershala Ali would make a great Mr. Terrific actually.

Slayven

It feels like there was a Gaf thread on this and the guy did end up picking it up -_-
edit
There's an an actual new thread nvm lol
you know a gaffer has dropped his phone in a fresh bowl of Chipotle/Gordon's cooking and just cleaned it like nothing happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom