• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy wasn't ready lol

----

Finally done with Zelda. Immediately proceeds to pack it and the games for selling
full

Lawd

Zekes!

That GotG Telltale trailer looks cool but it's a bit misleading with all of that action.

I don't know what I was expecting but the characters felt like amateur impressions of the movie. Like I got serious fan project vibes. Was hoping they would do something a little bit different with the material. Then again I haven't played a TellTalle game since The Wolf Among Us / the first episode of Borderlands, so what does it matter to me

zeemumu

I don't know what I was expecting but the characters felt like amateur impressions of the movie. Like I got serious fan project vibes. Was hoping they would do something a little bit different with the material. Then again I haven't played a TellTalle game since The Wolf Among Us / the first episode of Borderlands, so what does it matter to me

I don't think they're based on the movie. Drax has his comic look and Gamora looks like an in-between of the comic and movie. That said, they're clearly pulling stuff from the movie or this wouldn't even be a thing.

The Walking Dead ones aren't based on the show either. That seems to happen in the comic universe.

Zaverious

Some of the buggiest games they barely get called out for. It's a wonder I made it through Walking Dead Season 1 when it first came out with them texture and audio problems I was having. But of course my save gets deleted after beating it so forget playing Season 2.

akira28

This is so unnecessary. We get it you dont like how you exited from the show. We didnt like it either. But fuck. Move on.

#TeamFirstMom

hey she didn't post a youtube video. probably just telling her Facebook buddies to shut the fuck up about it. And also plug her book.
she doesn't have to move on though, if she feels wills did her dirty. I don't see her every day harping on it.

but making people hate you for life, I think that's a lesson Will needed to learn. try not to do that.

Telltale's last good game was called Sam and Max: the Devil's Playhouse.

I didn't see this posted anywhere.
So i thought i'd throw it up. If anyone is interested.

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets | Teaser Trailer 2 | In Theaters July 21.

Yeah, it looks amazing. Looks like Moebius art come to life.

What's happened?

That's a European dude who came in here a while back wanting to argue and fight and tell everyone black folks aren't oppressed and white folks are a minority.
comeon.png

This guy wasn't ready lol

----

Finally done with Zelda. Immediately proceeds to pack it and the games for selling
full

Hey dude. How much you selling the Wii L and the games for? Been thinking of buying a Wii L for the longest.

Edit: Hold on a tick!! I remember that dude with the tabby avi!! All the way back in the last BCT thread. Came in here spouting sideways shit than got the hammer dropped on him.

Telltale's last good game was called Sam and Max: the Devil's Playhouse.

Yeah, it looks amazing. Looks like Moebius art come to life.

That's a European dude who came in here a while back wanting to argue and fight and tell everyone black folks aren't oppressed and white folks are a minority.
Ooooh.

Yeah nah.

So, how about that Destiny 2? I wasnt interested in it when it came out but apaprently im getting excited for this somehow so maybe i might preorder it down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom