• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Sch1sm, here's a VHS copy you can see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR26OCRhay0

Dissing. Smh.

You can youpak it if you care to see it... I always forget about the restrictions when I'm back in Canada.

https://www.youpak.com/watch?v=ociMBfkDG1w

Promise its legit.

This is useful. I'll remember it for future. There's a ridiculous amount of American made stuff I can't access, and I usually give up instead of finding an available option. 💀

You need to go sit somewhere

❤️

SMH.

Future slander in this thread is prohibited. He got Seven Rings dammit!

LOL. As if you care this much about mumble rappers.

For $0 per tape, G will let you win a round to impress ya girl. 👀

giphy.gif

Step 1.

Discover time travel to go to the 90's.

Eh..80's

Furyous

His name sucks and his music is trash. 6 God about to get XXX Temptation or whatever his name is Quinton Miller'd if he keep fucking around.

I am not about to sit here and let you slander Fewtcha Hendrix. Astronaut Kid has such an insane work ethic and quality output that it's really incredible.

Young Magus

His name sucks and his music is trash. 6 God about to get XXX Temptation or whatever his name is Quinton Miller'd if he keep fucking around.

I am not about to sit here and let you slander Fewtcha Hendrix. Astronaut Kid has such an insane work ethic and quality output that it's really incredible.

Damn haven't seen you in a minute.

Hows life Fury?

Furyous

Damn haven't seen you in a minute.

Hows life Fury?

I'm chilling after getting written up for throwing away trash aggressively at a job. I'm out here sipping on some botanical infused Lemonade eyeing these cookies wistfully.

You ever play Uncharted 4... enhanced thanks to some prime botanicals?

Russell Wilson won

Damn skippy he did, now let the Browns be great trade Richard Sherman to us. You a Huskies fan so tell me about your guy Jake Browning.

cdyhybrid

I'm chilling after getting written up for throwing away trash aggressively at a job. I'm out here sipping on some botanical infused Lemonade eyeing these cookies wistfully.

You ever play Uncharted 4... enhanced thanks to some prime botanicals?

Damn skippy he did, now let the Browns be great trade Richard Sherman to us. You a Huskies fan so tell me about your guy Jake Browning.
Jake is probably Alex Smith unless he significantly increases his arm strength.

Also, three first rounders and you can have Sherm.

Slayven

Don't know why y'all mess with Sch1sm, she trained at the Hart Foundation. She is the female Shy, she will have y'alll missing and the next to see you is some old man fishing

Kreed

Trump has people making immunity deals and hasn't even caught a case yet (that means "get a court case" for the lazy lurkers that don't know how to use Google).

Don't know why y'all mess with Sch1sm, she trained at the Hart Foundation. She is the female Shy, she will have y'alll missing and the next to see you is some old man fishing

I believe it... anyone with the ability to pull receipts as well as her knows at least 500 methods of killing someone without a trace.

Slayven

Trump has people making immunity deals and hasn't even caught a case yet (that means "get a court case" for the lazy lurkers that don't know how to use Google).

Like I said Flynn better have folks running a geiger counter over his food. Putin doesn't suffer snitches

LionPride

Banned
If we have to listen to you and Viktor stan for your faves, you can deal with a contrarian opinion.

I'm not even saying I hate everything he puts out and y'all are dismissing me, lol. Relax.
Don't put me and Vik in the same sentence. I am better than THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom