• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was really fun, waldo. I gotta go for now tho, ill be back in like 2 hrs if you'll still be around most likely. Still debating if i wanna go see wonder woman tonight (probably wont since that means ill get home at like 2am and i gotta wake up at 6 for work)

Seriously, you guys hating on Crash is terrible. :(

i mean don't get me wrong, I'm still going to buy the game but crash over tekken? nahhhh. i can get crash during the holidays and at most i'll have a better experience cause bugs will be fixed. With tekken ppl might go back to another game after or whatever.

i mean don't get me wrong, I'm still going to buy the game but crash over tekken? nahhhh. i can get crash during the holidays and at most i'll have a better experience cause bugs will be fixed. With tekken ppl might go back to another game after or whatever.

Good point. Good point. You know what, I'm gonna buy Tekken 7 as a present to myself on my birthday and ask for Crash as a present.

Grats, my man.

Congrats!

Cheers homie.

Proud of you. Your hard work is paying dividends. Hoya Saxa

Congrats dude

Congrats my dude. Soon you be running the joint.

Congratulations.

Congratulations
Thanks guys, I truly appreciate the congrats

still using chrunchy?
Yea but if you need me to hop off of it for good I can. I appreciate you letting me watch Boruto haha

Faustek

Thanks guys, I truly appreciate the congrats

Yea but if you need me to hop off of it for good I can. I appreciate you letting me watch Boruto haha

Nah just needed it for tomorrow. Catching Drifters and checking out that magus bride thingy.
But Boruto? I'm judging now 😉

Shy

Afternoon fam
Mornin' everyone.
Morning humans and jandro
Morning bct
Morning all you happy tall people and my fellow short stacks
Afternoon all.
Belated good evening to you, my peoples.
The Black Culture Thread |OT20| Full of Tekken loving hilarity
LOL.
The Black Culture Thread |OT20| It's Tekken Over
00QGcqq.gif

Sad aint it? People are fucking dumb
That's putting it mildly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom