• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Doctor Who considers solving racism and people who talk in cinema but not people who bite KitKats on all sides without breaking them off smh

image.php

Awww, this is so cute!

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
G'morning y'all.

My boy is playing in soap. He will use half our soap bottle, put it all in a tupperware container, and put his power rangers and superheroes toys in them and say that Sonic had to beat them, so he put them in his special bubble ooze to destroy them and get his rings back.

Stop playing in the damn soap, boy. That Mrs. Meyers is expensive.

Put a damn tutorial in your fighting game Namco.

Wait, T7 doesn't have a tutorial? Even Tag 1 had a tutorial. Soul Calibur on Dreamcast had a tutorial...

Faustek

Welcome Clancy.

Don't forget, zero Black characters. No War Machine, Falcon or Black Panther

You know what? I'm not surprised. I have zero fait in all the video game companies. That goes for them all even the console makers. Kinda tired of being happy to see the side kick not being a complete token, not badly written shitty suppository. I can still enjoy the games but I see it and dislike it.

Doctor Who considers solving racism and people who talk in cinema but not people who bite KitKats on all sides without breaking them off smh

How big a KitKat? Those regular ones are just a bite anyway at most two.

Welcome Clancy.
You know what? I'm not surprised. I have zero faith in all the video game companies. That goes for them all even the console makers. Kinda tired of being happy to see the side kick not being a complete token, not badly written shitty suppository. I can still enjoy the games but I see it and dislike it.

But there are black owned companies. Unfortunately none of them are really known. Most of them do mobile, Flash, or in the process of releasing a game. I was working for one two years ago, but that negro was full of some bullshit. The team behind Legacy of Aurion is the only one that got at least a little bit of recognition. A while back they sold film rights. Not sure if anything is going to happen with it though. So many games have sold their rights, but only a few movies end up actually being made. We still haven't heard shit about that Tetris movie.

Zaverious

Oh you're talking about those different training types in practice mode. All the Tekken 7 and other Tekkens have that. I thought you were talking about like Guilty Gear Xrd and Dead or Alive tutorials. Actually teaching you different terms, movement options, and what not.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Oh you're talking about those different training types in practice mode. All the Tekken 7 and other Tekkens have that. I thought you were talking about like Guilty Gear Xrd and Dead or Alive tutorials. Actually teaching you different terms, movement options, and what not.

OOOH. Like when they sit down and explain the moves and combos to you? Like Virtua Fighter Evo or the modern Killer Instinct? Yeah Namco has never been THAT accommodating. I THINK that Namco might have done that way back with Tekken 2 - that's how I learned Paul and Nina's ten-hit combos.

Johndoey

Banned
I'm not saying go full Guilty Gear or anything like that, but a quick tutorial to go through the most basic of basics is always good in my book. It helps make these game more approachable.

Zekes!

Oh yeah Fight Lab. Hated that shit but it taught some stuff to help with juggling people though.

I'm not saying go full Guilty Gear or anything like that, but a quick tutorial to go through the most basic of basics is always good in my book. It helps make these game more approachable.

Yeah, I wish Tekken 7 had a tutorial, or even like a mission mode to run you through some of the characters. Right now I'm still trying to find a character that clicks with me.

What's wrong with it, buddy? Y'all eat booty but won't eat your Kit Kats wrong

There's Kit Kat Chunkys if you wanna eat a Kit Kit like a chocolate bar fam

Dai101

Banned
Afternoon homies. Hope ya'll having a great weekend.

BTW, just bite the bullet and i got me a Xbone. It will be a while until i buy actual new games but in the meanwhile the retrocompatibility will suffice me and also have already installing Killer Instinct. Also the game pass is amazing, i'll give it the 14 day trial but it seems like this will be a monthly suscription i'll have to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom