• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

I'm definitely feeling outta sync with the consensus, I thought Wonder Woman was good but not great. The last 1/3rd of that movie really dragged it down for me, I really hated it. Gal Godat and Chris Pine were the best parts of the movie (thankfully), but they couldn't save some of the weaker parts of the movie, like the villains being terrible. I would rewatch a director's cut of the movie that made some big changes to the climax, but as it stands I have zero desire to watch it again. Maybe it's just superhero fatigue setting in 'cause I wasn't super high on GotG2 either.

I hear that all of the usual nonsense with the villains and the 3rd act are all the things that one would expect from a Snyder joint. Even having him on as producer is too much as far as I'm concerned. I can only imagine the wars Patty might have had to go thru to get what she wanted before even shooting anything.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I still can't believe we're just a month away from the first Black Panther trailer.

Just one month. Mahvel will finally give us what the Force Awakens denied us.

Shy

I still can't believe we're just a month away from the first Black Panther trailer.

Just one month. Mahvel will finally give us what the Force Awakens denied us.
PQnmnF1.gif

I really like Star Wars, the extended Canon was awesome. Also the Jedi knight games looked pretty legit, shame I haven't played them yet. Might have to pick them up on GOG sometime this year.

Zekes!

I hear that all of the usual nonsense with the villains and the 3rd act are all the things that one would expect from a Snyder joint. Even having him on as producer is too much as far as I'm concerned. I can only imagine the wars Patty might have had to go thru to get what she wanted before even shooting anything.

I could see all that shit being Snyder's fault. I hope the sequel has less of his influence and Patti can do her thing.

Without the prequels, we'd never have the Clone Wars animated movie and series, and that is/was some of the best Star Wars content so i guess the prequels weren't 100% bad.

Faustek

Yasuke, the prequels where... Something heinous. The only good part of it was that it got my nieces into SW.... Just Don't ask me who their favourite character was :(
Not jarjar but nearly as bad.

Never watched any of the animation of Star Wars. Looked like crap and the voice work was bad so I didn't make it more than a few minutes into CW.

Uncle Jesus got got by ICE, ese.

That made me laugh more than it should have.

D i Z

Yasuke, the prequels where... Something heinous. The only good part of it was that it got my nieces into SW.... Just Don't ask me who their favourite character was :(
Not jarjar but nearly as bad.

Never watched any of the animation of Star Wars. Looked like crap and the voice work was bad so I didn't make it more than a few minutes into CW.

I can assist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj07qh51zPI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fdoDTIJo54

Also, Ahsoka Tano made up for a lot of it.

D i Z

When I say people I say lil kids. Dude wanted more from adults. Beefy autographs usually end up costing me.

Yeah that's pretty fucked up.

Also sounds like you could use a trick or two from grandpa Slay's playbook and sign with your neighbors name. My dude never runs out of magazine subscriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom