• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I always wanted to see him live. Also he is keeping up the trend of dubious celebrity baby names, he and his son are set for life so it doesn't really matter in the end though
I've only seen him once when he was opening up for himself back in the day. He did like 45 minutes of standup then did like a hour of music

Beefy

Not a fan, but I've got to give it up to Ariana for putting on the show. So many people would have retreated to their mansion and said fuck it immediately.

Yeah she looked choked up a lil. Must be hard to do a gig after the attack. It will always be in the back of her mind.

Dude ain't even a singer. No surprise. He can hold a note good enough to put out a hot record but that's where it stops.
He was worse then a dude who was crying while he was singing.

akira28

i refuse to believe such a person exists

you know, sometimes, its all about the geometric feel, and you might like the non-symmetry of a cross wafer bite instead of a single wafer nibble. some people have an appreciation for mouth aesthetics. especially if the kitkat is frozen.

Break the chocolate like a decent human being

open your mind. eat strange glowing plants and find yourself in a place you've always been.

Shy

whats good, fam
Not much.

Sick as a dog with a really bad cold (though it seem like the flu) that i'vd had since Yesterday, which i think i've got from being exhausted.

I've already gone through an entire box of tissues constantly blowing my nose.

How about you ?

akira28

https://instagram.com/p/BU61Y8ID0bb/

Smh....seems we get a racist white lady having a meltdown on a bus every few weeks

Trump\Brexit supporters pissed off they aren't yet getting what they voted for.

edit: I hope all BCT gets well. take it easy, do some self care, remember the love for why you do what you do or what you hope to do in the future. remember that the present is a state of mind and of change and not let the negative over ride the positive that is inside. Don't let stress take you over, seek out that peace how ever you can, where ever you can find it, and appreciate it.

Beefy

Not much.

Sick as a dog with a really bad cold (though it seem like the flu) that i'vd had since Yesterday, which i think i've got from being exhausted.

I've already gone through an entire box of tissues constantly blowing my nose.

How about you ?
Get better soon fam.

--------------

Who the hell is Mac Miller? Dude is wack

D i Z

Shy's taking a knee today. Anyone who needs to come out of hiding move some weight or restock the supplies had better do it quickly. He's about to be half a tub of vapor rub away from being back in action.

Feel better brother Shy.

Who the hell is Mac Miller? Dude is wack

Is that the dude that keeps fucking up this song?

akira28

Shy's taking a knee today. Anyone who needs to come out of hiding move some weight or restock the supplies had better do it quickly. He's about to be half a tub of vapor rub away from being back in action.

Feel better brother Shy.

if he gets his hands on some Robitussin, he's going to show up in the middle of the operation like Batman

D i Z

if he gets his hands on some Robitussin, he's going to show up in the middle of the operation like Batman

Could be his plan all along. Get everyone to pop their heads out, hollow them out with a few shots. Be done in time for the Wonder Woman late show.

Shy

edit: I hope all BCT gets well. take it easy, do some self care, remember the love for why you do what you do or what you hope to do in the future. remember that the present is a state of mind and of change and not let the negative over ride the positive that is inside. Don't let stress take you over, seek out that peace how ever you can, where ever you can find it, and appreciate it.
Get better soon fam.

Feel better brother Shy.
Could be his plan all along. Get everyone to pop their heads out, hollow them out with a few shots. Be done in time for the Wonder Woman late show.
LOL. Thanks fam.

Zaverious

Man Burnout Paradise is still so fun to play and chill with especially with my own music. Still hopelessly waiting for that sequel with someway for custom soundtrack. Surprised EA hasn't shut down the servers yet.

D i Z

Man Burnout Paradise is still so fun to play and chill with especially with my own music. Still hopelessly waiting for that sequel with someway for custom soundtrack. Surprised EA hasn't shut down the servers yet.

Which system? It's been a while since I fired it up on PS3 and it was struggling for a population but those servers were up. Someone over at EA will not let that game die. They probably don't have that much maintenance to do on it.

LionPride

Banned
What song? I usually like his output.

Good Lord, no. You need to listen to more of his music if you are listing off that one track that wasn't even that good.
I only like that song because of .Paak

I ain't a Mac Miller fan

I'm working backstage at a fashion show, so much intricate makeup and hair

Zaverious

Which system? It's been a while since I fired it up on PS3 and it was struggling for a population but those servers were up. Someone over at EA will not let that game die. They probably don't have that much maintenance to do on it.

I'm on PS3 right now. Quite a few rooms right now with 5+ people in them

Faustek

Evening bct,
Wonder Woman is actually good.

But there are black owned companies. Unfortunately none of them are really known. Most of them do mobile, Flash, or in the process of releasing a game. I was working for one two years ago, but that negro was full of some bullshit. The team behind Legacy of Aurion is the only one that got at least a little bit of recognition. A while back they sold film rights. Not sure if anything is going to happen with it though. So many games have sold their rights, but only a few movies end up actually being made. We still haven't heard shit about that Tetris movie.

One of them I barely play and the other I haven't looked at in years.

As for Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan I'm hoping it goes better for them with their next project. Kinda funny how it didn't even make a sale worth being happy for until black geeks added their voice to the map a few months back.

Zekes!

I'm definitely feeling outta sync with the consensus, I thought Wonder Woman was good but not great. The last 1/3rd of that movie really dragged it down for me, I really hated it. Gal Godat and Chris Pine were the best parts of the movie (thankfully), but they couldn't save some of the weaker parts of the movie, like the villains being terrible. I would rewatch a director's cut of the movie that made some big changes to the climax, but as it stands I have zero desire to watch it again. Maybe it's just superhero fatigue setting in 'cause I wasn't super high on GotG2 either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom